or Connect

Posts by drivel

University of Louisville Interesting Fact: It's the most profitable college basketball program. Also the mascot has teeth.
hopefully these haven't been posted Kyrie - Mr. Mister IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
I'd try oil poaching it.
IR size 8 sold
8138s sold
Iron Rangers size 9 are sold.
These are all brand new. Prices don't include shipping. Here's a link to my eBay profile. 1. Red Wing 8138 - SOLD 2. Red Wing Iron Ranger 8111 - size 9 D - SOLD 3. Red Wing Irong Ranger 8111 - size 8 D SOLD 4. Red Wing Gentleman Traveler 9011 - size 11 1/2 D - $170 5. Red Wing 1907 - size 12 D - $160 6. Red Wing 8173 - size 11.5 D - $125
This stuff is great, I hear it's hard to find outside of KY though. Ancient Ancient Age 10 Year, not to be confused with the 10 star. It's like $15 a bottle. From Buffalo Trace distillery. For $10 more, Evan Williams Single Barrel is really nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser I am interested in acquiring some works by modern masters, particularly Joan Miro and Alexander Calder. Because I don't have a spare million lying around the house, I am looking at lithographs. Is a pencil signature worth paying a premium? What other considerations should I keep in mind? I wouldn't spend a lot of money on lithos, or prints in general unless they were hand pulled prints of smaller...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido - old PS pic that was circulated last month.. - you beat me Right, that's true. I did say it was a rumor, but wasn't clear. How is the DOF with the m4/3? I love my 135mm f2L with my 5D. I know the OLY won't match the 5D in that area, but I'm really looking forward to getting some lens mount adapters and hunting for cool old lenses like I used to with film.