or Connect

Posts by JL724

Price dropped to $75 per shirt. Buy all four and I throw in a $200 7-fold Isaia tie.
SOLD. I ran out of room in my closet, so I am selling a suit I don't use. A local tailor made this about a year ago, he spent his career in Naples making clothes and came to the US about 10 years ago. The suit has a LOT of handwork and is far nicer then anything you are going to find in a department store. The suit has: - 2 Buttons - Notch Lapels - Side Vents - Working button cuffs - Fully canvassed - Pants are flat front and no cuffs (with enough fabric to add cuffs if...
Cordovan is near impossible to find in stock right now and I believe Rider is no longer offering it at all. Shocked these weren't gone in a day at this price.
SOLD! Shoes are in great condition and were purchased from Leffot. Rider is no longer offering these in cordovan. Price includes shipping but does not include paypal fees.
Not to beat a dead horse, but I hope you reconsider a B&M store. Even though there are a plethora of men's clothing stores in NYC, there is no real choice for quality items. There are specialized stores for shoes, jeans, etc., but that is about it for OTR. It would be nice to have a store that isn't about labels but about quality merchandise.