or Connect

Posts by JL724

Sold. I have two of these, so I am selling the one I don't use. This was purchased new from LV in Bal Harbour. It comes with the dust bag, lock (and key) and name tag. The bag is in fantastic condition. They are $1,600 + tax new. Used ones in worse condition are selling for more on eBay. I priced this for a quick sale. Price includes shipping in the continental US, but does not include Paypal fees. More information on the bag can be found...
Price dropped to $225 a suit and includes 2-day shipping.
$250 for a $2,000+ suit that is like new and no takers?
This thread is about posting pictures/information on umbrellas, canes and other misc. related accessories. Why do you continue to feel obligated to post your narrative on the weather in the UK here?
Price dropped to $250 and added a second suit in a medium/dark grey.
I don't have experience with Butler, but have a 8 suit hangers, 12 sport coat hangers, 40 shirt hangers and 30 pant hangers from Kirby, all of which are impeccable in quality and fit. I was a little hesitant at first to spend that much money on hangers, but after getting my first order there is no comparison between the ones from Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, etc. and the products Kirby sells. Based on the looks of the Butler suit hangers, I think Kirby's are shaped...