or Connect

Posts by JL724

SOLD. I am making some room in my closet for new stuff coming and need to clear some room. I have four essentially new Nike golf shirts. These are size small, but the P2P measurement is 19.5". I have black, grey, light blue and white. Price is per shirt but I am only selling all four together as shipping would cost almost as much as the shirts. Deal is $40 + $5 for shipping in the US plus paypal fees. Price is FIRM, please don't PM me asking me to reconsider parting...
SOLD. I am making some room in my closet for new stuff coming and need to clear some room. I have three essentially new pairs of BB Milano Chinos. These are 36/34 but I had them taken into 34/32, so there is plenty of room to let them out. The colors are Navy, Khaki and Sand, they have flat front and no cuffs. Price is per pair of pants but I am only selling all three together as shipping would cost almost as much as the pants. Deal is $45 + $5 for shipping in the US...
SOLD. These are brand new, only selling because I am too fat to wear them and need to size up. Colors are Vintage Maple and Polo Suede with silver buckles. Price is firm (they are over $200 ordering direct and my price includes 2-day shipping but not paypal fees.
Price dropped to $75 per shirt. Buy all four and I throw in a $200 7-fold Isaia tie.
SOLD. I ran out of room in my closet, so I am selling a suit I don't use. A local tailor made this about a year ago, he spent his career in Naples making clothes and came to the US about 10 years ago. The suit has a LOT of handwork and is far nicer then anything you are going to find in a department store. The suit has: - 2 Buttons - Notch Lapels - Side Vents - Working button cuffs - Fully canvassed - Pants are flat front and no cuffs (with enough fabric to add cuffs if...
Cordovan is near impossible to find in stock right now and I believe Rider is no longer offering it at all. Shocked these weren't gone in a day at this price.
SOLD! Shoes are in great condition and were purchased from Leffot. Rider is no longer offering these in cordovan. Price includes shipping but does not include paypal fees.