or Connect

Posts by JL724

Not to beat a dead horse, but I hope you reconsider a B&M store. Even though there are a plethora of men's clothing stores in NYC, there is no real choice for quality items. There are specialized stores for shoes, jeans, etc., but that is about it for OTR. It would be nice to have a store that isn't about labels but about quality merchandise.
I didn't see anything mentioned but has a location and opening date been picked out yet?
The choice was clear before (NSM) and it is even more clear now that Ercole has raised their prices. Ercole may be in NYC, but it is ungodly inconvenient to get to. I would rather wait for a traveling tailor for 4 months, then venture out to their shop.Don't get me wrong, they make a very nice product at a great price point for what you get. IMHO, there is just a better alternative that works for me.
I haven't used Steed, but I have used a fair number of their much more expensive counterparts on the Row and I think the quality of NSM garments is every bit as good. Fit is where the English tailors excel a bit, but if you are patient and work with Mina to get your pattern down, I still think they are the absolute best value in bespoke tailoring right now and Steed compared to the other English tailors is a great value as well.Ercoles seems to produce some ok stuff, but...
Look nice. Where are the wallets from?
Does Rubinacci or any other reputable italian tailor (besides NSM) travel to NYC regularly?