or Connect

Posts by JL724

Just to be clear, these aren't the base model Nike shirts but the "higher end" body mapping shirts. Better material and better breath-ability. They are $60-65 a shirt, so I have priced four shirts cheaper then what 1 cost me.
Updated the ad. These are size small but the P2P measurement is 19.5"
For reference, these are on sale at BB right now and are $50 per pair. Stone and Navy have never been worn, khaki has been worn once.
SOLD. I have too many briefcases, so I am selling the one that gets the least use. Bag is in great shape. More info can be found here: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/briefcase?sc=8&category=301406 Price does not include shipping or paypal fees. Price is FIRM as this is well below what I have seen other bags sell for, and I would rather have a quick sale then price haggle.
SOLD. I am making some room in my closet for new stuff coming and need to clear some room. I have four essentially new Nike golf shirts. These are size small, but the P2P measurement is 19.5". I have black, grey, light blue and white. Price is per shirt but I am only selling all four together as shipping would cost almost as much as the shirts. Deal is $40 + $5 for shipping in the US plus paypal fees. Price is FIRM, please don't PM me asking me to reconsider parting...
SOLD. I am making some room in my closet for new stuff coming and need to clear some room. I have three essentially new pairs of BB Milano Chinos. These are 36/34 but I had them taken into 34/32, so there is plenty of room to let them out. The colors are Navy, Khaki and Sand, they have flat front and no cuffs. Price is per pair of pants but I am only selling all three together as shipping would cost almost as much as the pants. Deal is $45 + $5 for shipping in the US...
SOLD. These are brand new, only selling because I am too fat to wear them and need to size up. Colors are Vintage Maple and Polo Suede with silver buckles. Price is firm (they are over $200 ordering direct and my price includes 2-day shipping but not paypal fees.
Price dropped to $75 per shirt. Buy all four and I throw in a $200 7-fold Isaia tie.