or Connect

Posts by JL724

SOLD. Used this once on vacation and it has sat in a case since. Bought new from B&H in NYC. They are $400 new for the camera alone. This includes the camera, box (all manuals, chargers, etc.), a Tamrac shoulder case, leather hand strap, 16gb memory card, USB cable. Camera is basically brand new.
Geneva is $300 now, but still a very fair deal IMO when you compare that to what you pay for anything in Saks, Barneys or BG. There is no 6 shirt minimum for the first order that I am aware of. Best bet is to call them. Great people and a great product.
Sold. I had to cancel a trip and have $1,113.60 credit with Jet Blue that I'd like to sell since JetBlue doesn't fly from my local airport. You have to book travel by 9/28/15 (you don't have to travel by that date). I am willing to sell the credit for a 20% discount, so if you want $500 of credit to be used on JetBlue, it will cost you $400. With airline tickets never going on sale, you can essentially get a 20% discount on any ticket you purchase. It is very easy to...
SOLD. I don't think Geneva needs an introduction on this forum, they are one of the best shirtmakers around. I am selling 3 of my shirts as I have run out of room in my closet. I have worn these once or twice at the most, in fact I think I didn't wear a couple of them at all. Neck is a 15.5", sleeve length is 35". P2P is 22", shoulder is 18.5". I am about a 40 suit for reference and 34" waist. The fit is on the slim side, but not overly restrictive by any means. The...
Price drop.