Posts by JL724

SOLD. I have a pair of Gucci horse bit loafers I purchased from the Gucci store on 5th Ave. Shoes are in fantastic condition, I have probably only worn them five times. Cost $500 new.
HY I assume is Howard Yount? BF?
Any suggestions for some nice basic colored slim fit crew neck sweaters? Don't want pure cashmere (pills too much), but a cashmere cotton, merino wool, etc. is fine.
Have been looking at a couple pairs of wholecuts but my concern is that they will look too much like a tuxedo shoe. Thoughts?
SOLD. Brand new Ferragamo loafers in black calf. Size is 10EE (I am a standard width in G&G, EG, Alden, etc.). Purchased from the Ferragamo store on 5th Ave.
I am looking for a pair of double monks in black. I have 8 or 9 pair of G&G shoes so I thought I would try something different and these three came to the top. Price won't be the deciding factor. Any suggestions? Carmina: EG: George Cleverley:
I have had the same experience. Never charged when it was USPS, FedEx or DHL but this is the first shipment I have gotten via UPS. Not the end of the world but certainly annoying to have to pay an extra $275 you weren't expecting.
This is the first time I have gotten hit with the tariffs and I usually receive similar valued packages every couple months from overseas.
Has anyone else in the US gotten hit with import tariffs when Mina/Dino sent you something? I just received 6 pairs of pants and had to pay $275 to get them.
SOLD!! Shoes are in great condition. Cost $450+ new. Shoe trees do not come with them. Price does not include shipping or paypal fees.