or Connect

Posts by JL724

Like new Zegna ties (or any quality tie) sell for significantly more than $12 or $15 shipped on here. At that price, I would barely cover my shipping costs and would just throw the tie out instead of going through the hassle of selling it.Thanks for the post, but please don't if you don't know what you are talking about.
Like new Zegna tie for $30 and no takers?
SOLD.... All shirts are Nike Golf polos, except the solid Navy which is Underarmour. All shirts are like new and size large. Price is for each shirt and does not include shipping or paypal fees, if you buy all five shirts I will pay shipping.
Any particular reason I never seem to see G&G shoes ordered in their grain or pigskin offerings? Calf and suede are obviously popular, but I have only seen one or two in grain and none in pigksin. Getting ready to place my next order for a pair of the Hoves and thought about trying something different. Already have: Burlington - Black Calf Hayes - Vintage Oak Rothschild - Vintage Rioja Walkton - Vintage Chestnut
$90+ shirt for $30 shipped 2-day mail and no takers??
Feels like the 10 ties I bought last time I saw Mina were 50% off.
Price dropped to $30 shipped priority mail for a brand new shirt.
No one wants a $185 Zegna tie that is in brand new condition for $30 plus shipping? Jeeze, I thought this was a great deal.
Who makes the shoe with the medallion?
SOLD.