or Connect

Posts by JL724

Can anyone recommend a good carbon bike in the ~$3k range? Local shops carry Specialized, Trek, Cervelo, Cannondale, Pinarello but I am willing to travel for something else. Not really interested in $5k+ titanium bikes.
Unfortunately Serotta is under new ownership. I have not heard good things since the company changed hands.
I purchased a Westminster SS from Classic Luggage earlier this year and had no real issues with my order. The younger sales associate I dealt with was slow to answer my e-mails but once I got in touch with the manager (Susan??? -- who was based in another location) I had no problems whatsoever. My order arrived within the time they quoted. I think the majority of the problems people have with Classic Luggage aren't their fault, but rather the poor information they get...
Anyone else hear about price increases? Figured it had to happen sooner or later. Maybe I will just prepay for a bunch of stuff next time I see them.
Price now includes 2-day shipping in continental US.
Anyone interested?
I have been talking with Kirby about this and if we can get enough people together he would agree to do an order of their traditional colored wood hangers with silver (instead of brass) colored hardware. We would need a minimum of 50 of each style, in the same size. I would take: 10 Suit Hangers - Medium 15 Jacket Hangers - Medium 45 Shirt Hangers 25 Felted Bar Pant Hangers
Looking forward to seeing the new macclesfield silk prints on the website.
My dry cleaner pressed one of my cappelli ties when I sent it in to be cleaned. Now the edges look as crooked as a saw blade. Anything I can do or will it take time to return to its natural shape?
Like new Corneliani tie for $30 and no takers yet?