or Connect

Posts by JL724

Geneva is $300 now, but still a very fair deal IMO when you compare that to what you pay for anything in Saks, Barneys or BG. There is no 6 shirt minimum for the first order that I am aware of. Best bet is to call them. Great people and a great product.
Sold. I had to cancel a trip and have $1,113.60 credit with Jet Blue that I'd like to sell since JetBlue doesn't fly from my local airport. You have to book travel by 9/28/15 (you don't have to travel by that date). I am willing to sell the credit for a 20% discount, so if you want $500 of credit to be used on JetBlue, it will cost you $400. With airline tickets never going on sale, you can essentially get a 20% discount on any ticket you purchase. It is very easy to...
I don't think Geneva needs an introduction on this forum, they are one of the best shirtmakers around. I am selling 3 of my shirts as I have run out of room in my closet. I have worn these once or twice at the most, in fact I think I didn't wear a couple of them at all. Neck is a 15.5", sleeve length is 35". P2P is 22", shoulder is 18.5". I am about a 40 suit for reference and 34" waist. The fit is on the slim side, but not overly restrictive by any means. The shirt...
Price drop.
Thanks, tried the one on their website. Will try gmail.
I have sent three e-mails over the last month. What address are you using?
Anyone been able to get in contact with the Matthew or Edwin at Steed recently?
Price drop.