or Connect

Posts by aboutdesouffle

Hello For sale is a J. Crew Baywaters Peacoat, in black with beige diamond quilted thinsulate for the lining. Small/36. I'm 5'11 and 165, and it fits well except for a slight lift when I raise my arms. This is from a year or two ago. I've probably worn this coat a dozen times, so it's in excellent-great condition. $200 shipped cont u.s., paypal sale. Thanks!
Thanks guys.
There are tons of threads out there on picking suits for a wedding, but I'm looking for advice on attire for a wedding where a suit is not necessarily called for. The wedding will be is in LA this July, I won't be in the wedding party. I feel that it will probably be a fairly casual (or dare i say sloppy) affair. I'm unsure as to whether a suit would be necessarily appropriate. I'm thinking, it's an afternoon wedding, as I mentioned before I expect the dress to be not...
Wings + Horns Straight fit 1 Year Wash, size 31. BNWT Kinda just testing the waters here, they could fit but are a tad to big on me. So I'm asking for $200 shipped incl paypal, or a trade (I'll add money if necessary) for something with an actual waist of about 30-31 (A.P.C, W+Hs, Geller, Dior etc). MAKE ME AN OFFER! As seen here: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Wings_+_Horns_Straight_Fit_1_Year_28259.html 16“ waist 10“ front rise 13“ back rise 34“ inseam 11.25“...
Hello, for sale is a 'large', brand new Arc'Teryx Beta AR jacket in 'Nightshade'. The nightshade color is a dark gray with blue zipper strings. MAKE ME AN OFFER! From Arc'Teryx: "The streamlined Beta AR Jacket provides the backcountry minimalist with durable storm protection in a lightweight and packable format. This hip length GORE-TEX® Pro Shell jacket reduces layering overlap and bulk, a helmet compatible Drop Hood™ offers quick storm protection, and reinforced...
This is size 4, brand new with tags in all black. MAKE ME AN OFFER! Measurements: Chest - 46 in (so i think that would fit a 42 chest) Shoulder - 20 in (though there is no shoulder seem, so kind hard to be exact) length - 26 in (w/o collar) sleeve length - 23 in (pit to end of sleeve) Cheers! As seen here: http://www.barneys.com/Varsity-Jacket/00505015784278,default,pd.html "Melton wool zip and snap front varsity jacket with front welt slash pockets and leather...
those measurements are correct
according to the internet: Size 29 (30" waist, 9.25" rise, 10" thigh, 7.4" knee, 39" inseam, 6.8" leg opening), but imma double check on those tonight or tomorrow for ya.
These JB0101s are from Japan Blue x Momotaro's rare "vintage series denim". Of the two models made for this series, the JB0101s are the "skinny straight" cut. These are absolutely phenomenal, but unfortunately a little small for me. BNWT 14.8 oz raw selvedge denim Made in Japan I'm asking $180 OBO, price includes shipping unless outside of the CONUS. Will consider trades of new or like new denim (size 30ish), red wings (size 9), or similar items.
For sale is a brand new with tags Barbour Down-Filled Waxed Gillet. The size is medium and would fit folks in the 38-40 range, and the color is 'olive'. This shit is waterproof (waxed!) and quite warm (real duck down). Also it'll pack down small too for transport while hiking, hunting etc. I'm really into the details on this, the handwarmers and zippers have so much swag. It's but a bit to big for me, I'm more of a 36 or 37. From jcrew: "Our favorite British classic,...