or Connect

Posts by Enema

Quote: Originally Posted by PipersSon Not good. He sold me an excellent Borrelli shirt las month and came superfast . He is member of this forum.
Brand new please. Pm me.
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 Dude, you'd know better than us if they can be extended. Check inside the sleeve for extra material. Or take it to an alterations tailor. Usually there is an extra inch and the tailor to top extent in one side, for the other the extra fabric from the trousers is needed. That works for me.
All the ones that like to
Quote: Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer I have a similar new suit with blue lines in it and wondered if you ever have trouble with shirt colors other than blue or containing blue? If you have some other pictures with different colored shirts I would like to see them. Looks good by the way. Thanks, Randy Very good collar, tie and jacket!
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer Is it just me, or are a lot of posts being preceded with disclaimers today? Here's mine. I don't have a gold standard yet because I'm still learning the ropes, and in the company of these particular competitors I feel as out of my element as a member of the Jamaican bobsled team. That said, here goes nuthin'. I love basic pink ties, great!
Quote: Originally Posted by bloke11 To a wedding dinner That collar is great, Who is the maker? Could you post the shirt folded to see the collar please?
PM sent
great stuff!
Pm sent