or Connect

Posts by ewsmith89

Price drop - $350
Wanted to let everybody know just listed a BNIB Classico Down Parka... http://www.styleforum.net/t/286998/crescent-down-works-classico-down-parka-large
Hey everyone, I recently had a Classico Down Parka made that was a tad large for me. Unfortunately, since each piece is made to order, there are no returns. Its never been worn out, has zero flaws i.e. BNIB condition (although there's no box). The price I paid was $675 (you can email Crescent to confirm their prices) but am asking $450 shipped OBO. These jackets (save for collaborations) are only sold in Japan and Paris, so this is a great chance to get one without...
Hey everyone, I recently had a Classico Down Parka made that was a tad large for me. Unfortunately, since each piece is made to order, there are no returns. Its never been worn out, has zero flaws i.e. BNIB condition (although there's no box). The price I paid was $675 (you can email Crescent to confirm their prices) but am asking $450 shipped OBO. These jackets (save for collaborations) are only sold in Japan and Paris, so this is a great chance to get one without...
Hey everyone, I recently had a Classico Down Parka made that was a tad large for me. Unfortunately, since each piece is made to order, there are no returns and the coat is a tad large for me. Its never been worn out, has zero flaws i.e. BNIB condition (although there's no box). The price I paid was $675 (you can email Crescent to confirm their prices) but am asking $425. These jackets (save for collaborations) are only sold in Japan and Paris, so this is a great chance...
Thanks a lot for the recommendations. And CaymanS - I too am at a loss.
A friend of mine was just accepted to Stanford Med School and his going for the second-look weekend, which is compromised of different social events/acts of courtship between the school and the accepted students. He was curious what would be appropriate to wear to a function like this? And I thought of you all. Considerations - don't want to be too stiff formal, but there obviously needs to be smart dressing going on. Any recommendations from anyone thats familiar...
Quote: Originally Posted by Zackb911 J. Crews sold & Final price drop on Red Wings! PM sent.
Just purchased this used Otter Green Filson Rucksack for $170 shipped. No visible tears, wear, fading, but small scratch on strap as seen in the picture. Good deal or should I have gone with Cranes/new? What do you think?
Can anyone recommend a good lint brush/roller? The ones I have always seem to leave stuff behind. Thanks.