or Connect

Posts by zakurie

I have had a pair of these for about 15 months: As far as sizing, I bought a size 8, which is a full size smaller than I am. In December, I went looking for another pair, and they had fixed the sizing. In terms of quality, they have held up very well, until last week when I noticed a small hole at the end (middle of my foot) of the captoe, and the hole is growing. They are ready for a re-sole. I have been looking for a stockist that carries this same pair, which I...
Quote: Originally Posted by adamha21 Seriously, don't make me second guess myself on that belt. I bought that same exact belt (sans the KWM logo, and the cut at the end of the leather) from Momotaro in Tokyo last year. I spent a fraction of what the KMW is going for....nevertheless, it is a quality belt and the buckle is unique and heavy!
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya The Spring 2009 line has a lot of non-western shirts coming... more workwear style.. Kiya When will you be getting the Spring 2009 line?
In that case, you need to get in some new stuff so that I can buy things (and get chocolate).
Kiya What's this chocolate I keep reading about?
What kind of boots are these? Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
price lowered....bump
Sold
Brutus - What size is your shirt? What are your measurements?
My denim of choice for the last couple years have been Levi's Type 1 Iconic, and they fit me very well. I like them, but I'd like to get some better denim. I like straight legs, not too baggy, and definitely not skinny jeans. Low-to-medium rise preferred. Please recommend wsome denim that might have a similar fit.