or Connect

Posts by zakurie

Price drop
FS: Mister Freedom California - Lot 54 Jeans size 32. The inseam has been chainstiched to 31". They have been soaked and they were washed once (cold wash, no spin, air dried). They have still have lots and lots of indigo left. SOLD Measurements, BiG style: Waist: 33 Rise: 11.5 Thigh: 12 Knee: 9 Leg Opening: 8.5 Inseam: 31
Price drop.
Price drop.
Price drop.
Price drop.
Price drop.
I'm selling my custom White's Farmer-Rancher Boots: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...67#post4406467
I'm selling my custom White's Farmer-Rancher Boots. They are two years old and in good condition. Given the steel toe, they have some nicks, scratches, cuts, etc. on the toes. I have regularly treated them with Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP. SOLD Their make-up: 9D Brown Leather 6" Height Standard Last Standard Heel Standard Trim Brown Edge Single Leather Mid Sole Cat's Paws Soles Antique Hardware Steel Toe - ASTM F2413-05 Approved
FS: Iron Heart 634S, 21 oz. denim, size 31, chainstiched to 31" inseam The crotch has been darned by Self Edge. These jeans have lots of life still left in them. SOLD! Measurements: Waist = 32" Inseam = 31" Leg opening = 8.5" Thigh = 12" Front rise = 10" Back rise = 15"