or Connect

Posts by zakurie

This is a beautiful pair of White's Semi-Dress boots in #8 Burgundy Chromexcel with Medallion Toe Caps, size 9D. They come with new flat waxed laces, and will also include an additional pair of new flat waxed laces as well as the original White's laces.
This is a pair of Alden Black Shell Cordovan Chukkas in excellent condition. I am the original and only owner of these, and have worn them only a few times. They come in the original Alden box with the original Alden shoe bags. Also included are Alden shoe trees and a jar of Alden black shoe polish.
Chest - 21.5" Shoulders - 18" Neck to Hem - 28 1/2" Shoulder Length - 23 1/4"
I am finally selling my Mister Freedom Liberty Issue 189md CPO in Medium. It's up on ebay, but I will gladly end the auction if someone is serious about purchasing it. I've seen the exorbitant prices that the last couple mediums have fetched on ebay and I NEED the money - I am unemployed and the mortgage needs to get paid. It has been worn only a handful of times, and it has been hung in my closet unworn for years now. Never washed. In amazing condition. I am also...
Anyone interested in buying these MOTOs from me? They are model 7010 from the new MOTORATORY line. This natural color was only available for purchase directly from a MOTO shop, and I was told that this was the last pair. They have been worn three times and are in pristine condition. They are size 8.5
price drop to $200
Hello I am selling a pristine Teds Jacket from K&TH Workers, out of Japan. The jacket is made out of a beautiful 100% cotton moleskin. I am the original owner of the jacket, which has only been worn a few times and is flawless (no stains, no tears, no defects). I am selling it because I have too many jackets. Retail price was $400. Detailed specs and pictures: http://www.e-workers.net/store/201308/eid1.htm Measurements are as follows: Shoulders: 18.5 inches Chest:...
Hello, I have up for sale three of the original Self Edge Shirts - two long sleeve and one short sleeve, as well as a Sugar Cane 3/4 sleeve shirt. I am the original owner of all shirts; they have each only been worn sparingly, and are in excellent shape. ::Self Edge Long-Sleeved Never On Sunday Shirt. Size is M. It has been washed a few times, and the original dark black is starting to take on a bluish hue. It is in excellents shape (no rips or stains), and will...
Another price drop.
Price drop!