or Connect

Posts by zakurie

Chest - 21.5" Shoulders - 18" Neck to Hem - 28 1/2" Shoulder Length - 23 1/4"
I am finally selling my Mister Freedom Liberty Issue 189md CPO in Medium. It's up on ebay, but I will gladly end the auction if someone is serious about purchasing it. I've seen the exorbitant prices that the last couple mediums have fetched on ebay and I NEED the money - I am unemployed and the mortgage needs to get paid. It has been worn only a handful of times, and it has been hung in my closet unworn for years now. Never washed. In amazing condition. I am also...
Anyone interested in buying these MOTOs from me? They are model 7010 from the new MOTORATORY line. This natural color was only available for purchase directly from a MOTO shop, and I was told that this was the last pair. They have been worn three times and are in pristine condition. They are size 8.5
price drop to $200
Hello I am selling a pristine Teds Jacket from K&TH Workers, out of Japan. The jacket is made out of a beautiful 100% cotton moleskin. I am the original owner of the jacket, which has only been worn a few times and is flawless (no stains, no tears, no defects). I am selling it because I have too many jackets. Retail price was $400. Detailed specs and pictures: http://www.e-workers.net/store/201308/eid1.htm Measurements are as follows: Shoulders: 18.5 inches Chest:...
Hello, I have up for sale three of the original Self Edge Shirts - two long sleeve and one short sleeve, as well as a Sugar Cane 3/4 sleeve shirt. I am the original owner of all shirts; they have each only been worn sparingly, and are in excellent shape. ::Self Edge Long-Sleeved Never On Sunday Shirt. Size is M. It has been washed a few times, and the original dark black is starting to take on a bluish hue. It is in excellents shape (no rips or stains), and will...
Another price drop.
Price drop!
Size 32. Original post updated. Thanks!
Received these as a gift and they are too small. They are new with tags. Size 32 From Left Field's website: Unwashed, 100% cotton Cone Mills White Oak Plant red-line selvedge duck canvas. Chain-stitched waist band. Corozo button fly. Front watch pocket. On-seam side pockets. Buttoned back welt pockets. 100% cotton Japanese chambray pocket bags. Cut and sewn in Los Angeles. $150 shipped in the US.