or Connect

Posts by Milhouse

I've walked into a JAB a few times, and their stuff always reminds me of used car salesmen. Everything just has this really horrible look to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by SirSuturesALot Unfortunately, "right now" as in get the hell out of bed and come down here right now. Official translation = "job security"
In the US, with the way things are going these days, I would say a safe bet is any career that requires a physical presence. Bonus points if it appeals to the fact that people are consuming less now then before. Computer programmer? No. . . easily outsourced Radiologist? No. . . easily outsourced Trauma surgeon? Yes. . . must be right here right now Auto mechanic, plumber, nurse, welder, etc.
My grip has never been the limiting factor for the olympic lifts, nor deadlifts. Those things are fine for working grip unless you are in a grip focused sport (rock climbing, a lot of martial arts, wrestling, shooting sports, etc). Then you need additional grip work above and beyond what those lifts can provide.
I had a flight where we boarded, and then the pilot comes on and says "we have to wait while one of my cockpit monitors gets changed. I'm not sure why it isn't working". . . Naturally I missed my connection, and the airline said "oh, that was because of weather" which means they don't have to do anything about it. Fuck the airlines in the US. They are all worthless.
A barbell is a hell of a lot more useful. With a good barbell, you can do finger curls, which are essentially similar to the motion of the gripmaster. Plus the barbell is used for all kinds of other lifts. You could use dumbells instead if you wanted. Also, get a big freaking hammer and do wrist rotations with it. Hammers are useful for all kinds of other stuff too, so again, money well spent. Get a big wooden dowel, drill a hole in the center, and thread a...
I just measured my wrist. 8.5" Problems I have: wristwatches need to have a very large face to look ok on my arms Shirts never come in a size such that the cuff can easily accommodate my wrist and my watch. Generally, the cuff has to be buttoned above my watch and it can't slide easily over my watch, so I often look a bit unbalanced in a suit jacket. Suits generally don't have large enough forearms and wrists. I notice more wear in the elbow of my suits than...
Quote: Originally Posted by Threak 3. Get with her best friend. Simple. Elegant. Perfect. This is the best advice you can get. I'll add a bit more. . . once you are pounding her best friend regularly, ask your ex if she'd like to have a threesome. You never know.
That would be epic if people would quit saying "sick" all the time.
amaretto limoncello port wine or something like jaegermeister or another herbal liqueur