or Connect

Posts by VLSI

When I flex I see them some, but I have that thing you see on skinny guys where it sinks in on the sides and they look narrow, unless that will fix itself when I lean out too. Thinking I should forgo a strong taper and work oblique to help balance out my pelvis and just go for a thick look.
Can someone give me ab routine to add to PPL I'm doing. Going to have cavity where abs should be after this cut I think Thread so hostile this morning.
I just want to look like iham as soon as they let me out of auschwitz
Haven't lost weight in 2 months. I'm such a little bitch
Doh should have waited...
Also mark is manlet so that's an auto -2
TK aware me on your direct ab work please. Think you may have posted it before but not sure where it is.
Why would that credit just disappear?
Another thought I had about the rewards member program, Teger mentioned a subscription based model earlier. If you really just use it for large cash infusion up front, what about a $100 (or $200) buy in for $50 (or $100) store credit plus membership with a $100 annual fee that includes $100 store credit. It would prompt your rewards members to remain active and give you a continued source of cash. This shouldn't be overly offensive to current members and would really only...
Egg whites in a carton aren't raw though, right? They've been processed/pasteurized or whatever else...