or Connect

Posts by AlexInExile

Is anyone checking out the Alexandre Plokhov sample sale today or tomorrow in NYC? Please let me know if you're willing to proxy.
Pants are in excellent condition and have been hemmed to a 31" inseam with 2" to let out. These are in Howard Yount's classic slim fit. Flat front. Three button closure. Loop to secure belt buckle. Curtained, rear-split waistband with new patterned interior. Hand-stitched detailing. Lined to the knee. Coin pocket. Zip fly. Four Season Super 100s - Mid Gray Retail: $195, yours for SOLD Tropical Wool Pants - Bright Blue Retail: $195, yours for $75 60 shipped
size 52, black 5-zip at gr@iled for $650 (seller also has a size 50, brown 5-zip for $450): https://www.gr@iled.com/listings/173243-maison-margiela-5-zip
SFTM coat?
Siki Im
If anyone bought the blue +J wool jacket in a small and it didn't work out, please reach out to me before you return it, thanks!
I have a feeling you're looking at the blazer I'm selling.... In my experience the quality with Ervell is pretty consistent from season to season it's just the cut that changes a little.
The silk-wool ones that we're up on SP for FW11.