or Connect

Posts by Grayland

Mine was shipped via FedEx.
I'm 5'9, 165 lb., and a slim size 40. I wear a size 42 Inverallan and it isn't slouchy in the slightest. Even sized up one, it is quite a trim fit.
Nicely done! That is a sharp wallet.
Thought this may be of interest to this thread. A nice write-up regarding the Seiko 5: http://gearpatrol.com/2013/09/17/timekeeping-icon-seiko-5/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gearpatrol+%28Gear+Patrol%29
I know an O-lifter who always said that if you could front squat a weight for 3 reps, you should be able to C&J that weight.
Yes, but I was asked if I wanted the label sewn in or left off all together.
I contacted Shannon to order a 6A in size 42. I was looking for a medium gray color they had called Clerical, but Shannon said that color was no longer offered, but they had a slightly lighter gray called Bracken. I ordered the 6A in Bracken and they have it in stock and will send it out next week after sewing their new Strathtay label into the cardigan. I have a 3A in Navy and a traditonal crewneck in cream and love the quality and bullet proof feel to the wool.
It also may be due to you backing off the bench presses as well. Most of us don't take enough breaks from working hard.
That is a very elegant watch. Beautiful.
+!These guys are the best and will send out a fit jacket to make sure you get it right.