Posts by Grayland

Nice!
Two waxed cotton jackets for sale. Both in very good/excellent shape. Great jackets, but I have a ton of outerwear and these don't get much wear. Price includes USPS Priority Shipping. Barbour Bedale - Size 38 - Olive color, Made in England, snap-in fleece liner, no real imperfections, nowhere near needing a rewax either. 22.5-inch pit to pit, 29.5-inch length from BOC, since the jacket has raglan sleeves, I couldn't measure the shoulders and had to measure the sleeves...
I have one and like it quite a bit. It is a tad too big IMHO, but I still think it is beautiful - the pie pan dial is really nice. I have numerous watches and only wear this one when really dressing up.
Love the Meermin boots.
Those are nice.
Damn, those are some nice trousers!
Nice!
Very good condition, I just find myself wearing more boots these days. Well maintained and worn carefully. I can take more pics if necessary. Shipped USPS Priority Also have a pair of of PTB version, also in shell cordovan that I may sell. PTB's are sold *I added extreme close-ups of each toe to show slight "imperfections". They aren't gouged in the slightest. Most of what is seen in the last pic is light and flash - the imperfection is those 4-5 vertical marks.
Brown Suede Shortwings - UK 9 / US 10 - Charles Tyrwhitt Made in England. Fantastic shape and barely worn. This will be perfect for fall with your gray flannels. Shipped USPS Priority
Nice vest.