or Connect

Posts by Grayland

Nice!
Very good condition, I just find myself wearing more boots these days. Well maintained and worn carefully. I can take more pics if necessary. Shipped USPS Priority Also have a pair of of PTB version, also in shell cordovan that I may sell. PTB's are sold *I added extreme close-ups of each toe to show slight "imperfections". They aren't gouged in the slightest. Most of what is seen in the last pic is light and flash - the imperfection is those 4-5 vertical marks.
Brown Suede Shortwings - UK 9 / US 10 - Charles Tyrwhitt Made in England. Fantastic shape and barely worn. This will be perfect for fall with your gray flannels. Shipped USPS Priority
Nice vest.
Very nice! Love the strap.
I'd go grey. As you mentioned (and I agree), it goes with everything.
Nice deal
Damn, that is a great looking tie!
oppedI'm the same way. I can do regular craft beers, but the overly hopped IPA's don't do it for me. The US, esp. the West Coast make extra hoppy IPA's and it seems to have gone off the deep end a bit - with hops becoming the new hot peppers and people taking pride in drinking heavily hopped beers.Regular hops are fine, but I do prefer a maltier beer.
I like the look of Junkers in general and that watch in particular. That is very nice.