or Connect

Posts by thisisntbic

Why not... $75 for the ties
White Cotton Cream Silk I know the tie has a faint pattern, but it's the closest thing I have to solid right now.
So, tomorrow I am going to the Virginia Gold Cup, I figured this would be a good place to try my hand at wearing a pocket square. So, of the few I have (white, cream, a light blue, dark red, and this one) I figured this would look the best. My main concern is it is too light and that the pattern is too similar in size to the jacket. And any recommendations on a better fold? Does this even work? Sorry for the crappy pictures; I live in the basement of a house, no full...
I actually laughed out loud at this.
Actual Translation: He does squats and deadlifts, and has a proper gym routine. He is not a "bro" at the gym, and does more than just chest and Bi's.I'm sorry you are intimidated by guys who are not afraid to do a proper leg workout.For the OP, I have the exact same problem and it is much easier to go the route of getting more pants made for the suit. I also found bespoke/MTM is the way to go for trousers and or jeans. It's annoying having to buy a pair of pants 2-3 sizes...
Don't worry bud (ha), you will be fine. Hair tests are expensive, and I have never known/met/heard of anyone who actually had one. Almost guaranteed they will have you do a urine test (fairly cheap, it's been around for a long time, and people are used to/trust it). If you have not smoked in a few weeks by the time you actually take it, you have nothing to worry about. Also, in the off chance it does come back positive, you can request a retest stating you were around...
Can you please post the measurements of the 54? Edit: Nevermind, just realized you don't have this in hand
Never thought about that, but I will let you guys know
*I apologize if this is hijacking the thread, I won't do it again (hopefully ).I know, which is precisely why I did.I understand your position, and I respectfully disagree. I agree that the herbs you mentioned do not impair the mind, to a certain extent. I would never consume a fairly potent kava drink (or however you ingest it) and then drive a car. Even something as simple melatonin can cause a significant amount of drowsiness that can impair the proper control of a...
If you are looking for something to do besides go to the bar, then all these activities already mentioned are a good idea... If you are looking for something to replace alcohol so you don't take in all those empty calories, then: 1. Phenibut is a decent alternative. Similar buzz, lasts a long time, and cheap to obtain (also completely legal). It also has a great synergy with alcohol, just watch out, you can easily take it too far, trust me. Tastes horrible as well. 2....