or Connect

Posts by thisisntbic

do you happen to have chest/shoulder/sleeve lengths, or can you measure them please? Thanks.
Can you measure the shoulders/chest on these? I can't find a size chart anywhere. Thanks.
Why not... $75 for the ties
White Cotton Cream Silk I know the tie has a faint pattern, but it's the closest thing I have to solid right now.
So, tomorrow I am going to the Virginia Gold Cup, I figured this would be a good place to try my hand at wearing a pocket square. So, of the few I have (white, cream, a light blue, dark red, and this one) I figured this would look the best. My main concern is it is too light and that the pattern is too similar in size to the jacket. And any recommendations on a better fold? Does this even work? Sorry for the crappy pictures; I live in the basement of a house, no full...
I actually laughed out loud at this.
Actual Translation: He does squats and deadlifts, and has a proper gym routine. He is not a "bro" at the gym, and does more than just chest and Bi's.I'm sorry you are intimidated by guys who are not afraid to do a proper leg workout.For the OP, I have the exact same problem and it is much easier to go the route of getting more pants made for the suit. I also found bespoke/MTM is the way to go for trousers and or jeans. It's annoying having to buy a pair of pants 2-3 sizes...
Don't worry bud (ha), you will be fine. Hair tests are expensive, and I have never known/met/heard of anyone who actually had one. Almost guaranteed they will have you do a urine test (fairly cheap, it's been around for a long time, and people are used to/trust it). If you have not smoked in a few weeks by the time you actually take it, you have nothing to worry about. Also, in the off chance it does come back positive, you can request a retest stating you were around...
Can you please post the measurements of the 54? Edit: Nevermind, just realized you don't have this in hand
Never thought about that, but I will let you guys know