or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
A grey Tuesday in NYC, a brown suit.Suit - Phineas Cole/Paul StuartShirt - Hilditch & KeyTie - CornelianiPS - New & LingwoodCufflinks - BBShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandOvercoat - BBScarf - CrombieHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]] Lifestyle photo - lunch at Hutong, the Shard, London - eight days ago (it now feels like a lifetime ago, being back to work) [[SPOILER]]
And he even has shoes on them - no more need to carry them around in his hand .
Had I known this, I might have saved my fit for today in WAYWRN for Friday - but, then again, I've got a lot of bow ties with which to work. Hmmmm . . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
t's back to a normal working Monday. I'm wearing some of the new swag from abroad, and new shoes from the Black Friday sales.Suit - BB MTMShirt - BBTie - Turnbull & Asser - new from abroadCufflinks - Wedgwood - new from abroadBraces - Paul StuartShoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial (made by Magnanni)Hat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center, NYCScarf - Fortnum & Mason(In reviewing the photos, I decided that the scarf is superfluous, considering the weather, but it does make a grand...
Ironically enough, the only place where I've ever seen "berliners" sold under that name was in Madrid (and they were enormous - about twice the diameter of the one in the spoilered picture). In America, the term used to describe such a pastry is a "jelly doughnut".
No, were you to eat a berliner (or, were you of a mind to, a Berliner - but Aussies aren't cannibals these days, are they?) your suits wouldn't fit, therefore you may not.
The scarf is some 30 years old at this point, and is twice the thickness of cashmere than the ones currently sold by Burberry to the unsuspecting masses.The coat is Joseph Abboud - camel hair, and bought at severe discount - I liked it, but didn't need it, but the coat was so cheap I had to buy it.
X-post WAYWRN - Stetson flat cap - forgive the full-length photo.