or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN
Spring, of some variety, still seems to be lingering around NYC today. There was a last-minute substitution of tie this morning - my partner looked at my original choice (vintage PRL) and decided it looked too old and tired, hence I grabbed whatever was first on the tie rack - in this case, new Hermes. Hope that the change was an improvement. [[SPOILER]]
A successful marriage is the art of compromise - I am sure that your private parts will remain attached as needed.For a gift from a father-in-law on short notice, you did well with the suit - I like the pattern of the fabric at the very least (I like it overall, in fact).
The colors of the PS today are hardly saturated, IRL or IMHO, but I will readily admit that I really didn't see anything better for this fit in my PS drawer, and that the choice is sub-optimal.Forgive me, but for clarity's sake, I un-corrected your auto-corrected text. I believe that I captured your true meaning.
Oh, I guess that means that Cleav did the honours, then . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
If that's true, I'm trying to figure out which one of the gentlemen spent nine months gestating you. Did you emerge from the womb with the beard? Inquiring minds want to know . . .
x-post WAYWRN - today is supposed to be the best day for the rest of the week in NYC.
Midweek, with milder temperatures arriving in NYC. The Friday Challenge is to wear a light-colored tie (and yes, I know it's only Wednesday) - here's my entry. [[SPOILER]]
If the shoulders and chest fit you, and you are not concerned about the length (Hugo Boss always, in my experience, runs long), and otherwise anything else about the fit is "too big" rather than "too small", and you are in need of a navy suit, then, for $45 (plus, I would assume, rather extensive alterations), you could do worse, but, as pB has said, the photos are not especially helpful in this regard.