or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

We're all looking forward to all of the photos you are able to post. For myself, I will be interested in seeing pictures from the Ign Joseph + I Am Dandy party, as I recently met both Nathaniel Adams and Rose Callahan here in NYC - both quite charming individuals.
There's a story to everything that I wear, but let me not bore the assembled masses with that.As for today's ring (there are actually three rings which I wear on a regular basis - obviously not at the same time), it was my first experiment in jewelry design, some 30+ years ago.My late husband commissioned a jeweler to create a ring like the one I am wearing today, with a flat piece of lapis lazuli. To be different, I commissioned the same jeweler to make me a ring with a...
x-post WAYWRN - Selentino homburg . . .
x-post WAYWRN - C & J Edgwares, BB socks and suit trousers . . .
Beginning of a new work week, and NYC's weather, strangely enough for January, feels to be wintry - who knew?Suit - BBShirt - Paul StuartTie - BBCufflinks - TyrwhittPS - BBShoes - C & JOvercoat - BBScarf - ZegnaHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center, NYC [[SPOILER]]
Luke, don't give into the dark side of the Force . . .
Rather more a series of selfies outlining the decline of Western civilization, but yes . . ..Are you suggesting that we re-title the thread to ASOTDOWC?
x-post WAYWRN - Selentino fedora . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, Pantherella socks, BB suit trousers . . .
The end of the first work week of 2016, and after the year-end long weekends, working five days in a row feels like a slog.Suit - BB MTMShirt - BB MTMTie - CharvetCufflinks - Deakin & Francis, via DeNatale, NYCCollar pin - BBBraces - Paul StuartShoes - Septieme Largeur, ParisOvercoat - AdolfoScarf - Thomas Farthing, LondonHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]