or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

I agree - nearly any shirt would be better with this fit than the plain yellow - not a mistake I'll make again. Thanks on the compliments, otherwise.+1 - the boots are definitely cool.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Although it's to be quite warm in NYC today, I'm suited up, as I'm having dinner this evening with some of the fellow posters from this very website this evening, and do not wish to shame myself by being underdressed for the occasion.Suit - Paul StuartShirt - TyrwhittTie - CharvetCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtPS - no name brandBraces - Paul StuartShoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial (Magnanni) [[SPOILER]]
I will be there - whether that increases or decreases the length of the guest list remains to be seen . . .
RoyAl - very nice shirt - T & A? They're the only maker whose button-cuff shirts have three buttons, hence my question . . .
I'm reporting Schrodinger to the ASPCA . . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Happy Friday to you all. Today is the debut of a new pair of braces, from a tiny shop in Hell's Kitchen, full of interesting, funky, retro accessories - Fine & Dandy. The shop tries to be the sartorial equivalent of a locavore restaurant - much of the merchandise is locally sourced.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - TyrwhittTie - ZegnaBraces - Fine & DandyCufflinks - BBShoes - C & J [[SPOILER]]
That's always been the problem with that biological function - one always needs at least one other agreeable party - but that's not a problem particular to any age range, in my experience.
Don't worry - there is no set end-of-warranty date on the working parts.