or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
I can't top Roycru's last posting - won't even try to . . .Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - LewinTie - CharvetVintage watch chainCufflinks - TyrwhittShoes - BexleyOvercoat - BBScarf - Frank Stella, NYCHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
Congrats, AAS - enjoy the fame and power !
Tuesday - an early start to a day with great promise of annoyance - such is life in corporate America. At least the weather is allowing me to dress up.Suit - BB MTMShirt, tie & cufflinks - BBPS - Robert TalbottShoes - Crockett & Jones EdgwaresOvercoat - AdolfoScarf - BBHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Promises, promises . . .
Answering your questions in the order in which they were posted:1). No2). Only if you live somewhere in which the locals dress much worse than you do (if in the US, a distinct possibility)3). Couldn't say - have never met you IRL and therefore have never gotten a whiff of you.4). Quite possibly, as a defense mechanism, so that the other locals don't lynch you for violation of sumptuary laws (see answer #2).
x-post WAYWRN . . .
It's currently about 9F/-13C here in NYC, so I've donned my warmest suit and overcoat for the occasion.Suit - BB MTMShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBCufflinks - SFAPS - no name brandShoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial (Magnanni)Overcoat - BBScarf - Fortnum & MasonHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .