or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

See - living proof that I can exist without a waistcoat or a necktie . . ..
Correction - Rogue chest hair spoils photo - I would explain how I know, but that would qualify as WTMI.
Thanks, Pravda, and you must be right, as Pravda is Truth!
The Friday before Memorial Day - a perfect excuse to forget wearing a tie.Jacket - Ede & Ravenscroft, LondonShirt & trousers - BBPS - J. S. BlankShoes - Tyrwhitt [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Tyrwhitt shoes, Pantherella socks, BB trousers . . .
And we know that such garments are rarely well-done.
x-post WAYWRN - Florsheim Royal Imperial shoes, BB socks, JAB suit trousers . . .
For today's attire, I delved into the archives, and came up with an ensemble that could be termed "The Best of the Worst" - the high-end products of lower-end menswear brands, all purchased due to my preternatural impulse for thrift (i.e. they were heavily marked down). I've not worn today's suit in several months, which, for me, is always a spin of the roulette wheel. Happily, I am down a few pounds from when I bought the suit, and it fits better than when I bought...
x-post WAYWRN - New & Lingwood shoes, Versace socks, BB suit trousers . . .
Today, temperatures are supposed to rise to the level of 30C/86F here in NYC, so, as a preview of summer heat, a preview of summer suiting.Suit, shirt, tie, PS - BBShoes - New & LingwoodHat - Seifter Associates, Inc. [[SPOILER]]