or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

The Friday Challenge this week is to wear a patterned suit. The contestants, so far, seem to be leaning towards heavily patterned suits. I chose this one for my entry into this challenge.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - TyrwhittTie - CharvetBraces - New & LingwoodCufflinks - BBVintage watch chainShoes - C & J [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Dressing for an anticipated monsoon, here in NYC this morning.Suit - BBShirt - BBTie - JABPS - Robert TalbottShoes - To Boot Adam Derrick [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . . Beater shoes - it's raining here in NYC - so sorry . . .
Thanks for the jury prize, Cleav!
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Loafers with a suit - I'm in a transgressive mood this morning . . .Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - LewinTie - HackettCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtBraces - Paul StuartShoes - BB Aldens [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Back to normal, after a long weekend with a birthday in the middle. Thanks, all, for the good wishes.Suit - BBShirt - BB MTMTie - Paul StuartCufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co.Shoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandFloris Cefiro [[SPOILER]]
I went to JJ Hat Center - the cathedral of men's hats. Not sure where Worth & Worth is any more, since they ditched the ground floor space at 43rd and Madison.