or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Today is a cool, rainy day here in NYC - one last day to sneak in some flannel before today's suit goes into hibernation.Suit - BBGFShirt - DunhillTie - BBPS - Robert TalbottCufflinks - DVVS, NYCShoes - AE Sevens [[SPOILER]]
Only in as much as everything for you is a dick joke.Not with Derek, but you already know that.That's where Derek gets into trouble.You've obviously never visited the stranger realms of cyberspace . . .
x-post WAYWRN - New & Lingwood shoes, Pantherella socks, BB trousers . . .
Today I am dressed for a planned day of hooky, catching up on errands, and shopping for furniture with Husband for our new apartment.Jacket - Ede & RavenscroftShirt - LETie - Paul StuartPS - Ede & RavenscroftTrousers - BBShoes - New & Lingwood [[SPOILER]]
And the pain in Spain stays mainly in the brain . .
My attire for today, minus the tie . . .
x-post WAYWRN - BB shoes and trousers, socks from the Armoury, NYC.
The end of a long and tiring week, and a day with rain predicted for NYC. The Friday Challenge is to integrate navy trousers into a outfit (there are those here for whom navy odd trousers are quite looked down upon as being ill-suited to being matched to sports jackets). So say them.In any case, today's attire was less assembled than thrown together, but I hope in not too offensive a manner.Sports jacket, trousers, shirt and shoes - BBTie - PRLPS - no name brand [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - C & J shoes, Gold Toe socks, BB suit trousers . . .
From the "better late than never" school of posting, as much of my morning (starting at 5:45 AM) was taken up with work issues - it seems that all I did all day was yammer on the phone on conference calls - most annoying.Digging into the archives for something to wear on a warm spring day, I came up with today's suit.Suit - BB FitzgeraldShirt - BB MTMTie - JABPS - AshearCufflinks - the gift shop of the Sheraton Palace Hotel, Madrid, 1999Shoes - C & J [[SPOILER]]