or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN - New & Lingwood shoes, BB socks and trousers . . .
Friday, and not a moment too soon - a humid day, with chance of rain midday, so, no tie, and lots of linen and cotton.Jacket - Ede & RavenscroftShirt & trousers - BBPS - J. S. BlankShoes - New & Lingwood [[SPOILER]]
It takes experience with facial hair to know when to give it up. When my goatee went too grey, I knew it was time for it to go.
To indicate how out of touch with popular culture I am, I had to Google "Ra's al Ghul", and Sander, I'm with you - the goatee is not coming back.
So sorry, but the goatee, were it to make a reappearance, would be grey rather than brown, and I do not have the patience to dye it, nor would I tolerate the thing were it grey, so clean-shaven I remain.
x-post WAYWRN - Harris shoes, BB socks and suit trousers . . .
TheoProf, I take my hat off to you with your weight loss, and, more importantly, your maintenance of that loss. As someone who has battled with his weight his entire life, I know how hard it can be, and how satisfying to achieve a weight at which one is comfortable and that one can sustain.Now, Facebook is a dangerous thing. It would seem that it wishes me to live in the past, constantly reminding me of previous postings, and this past weekend, it flashed up some photos of...
Seasonal incongruence - wool tie with unlined summer weight suit - no beard, however . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Stefano Branchini shoes, BB socks, Phineas Cole suit trousers . . .
The Friday Challenge is "seasonal incongruence" - to wear a combination of items that, by rights, shouldn't be worn together - summer accessories with a winter suit, or, in today's case, a wool tie with an unlined summer suit.Suit - Phineas Cole/Paul StuartShirt - BBTie - Drake'sBraces - LewinCufflinks - Boston Museum of Fine ArtsPS - AshearShoes - Stefano Branchini [[SPOILER]]