or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN - C & J shoes, BB socks, Phineas Cole suit trews . . .
No, but you'll have less anxiety about having a full wardrobe of fall clothes lying fallow in your closet.BTW, reading your description quickly, I co-joined the words "Green" and "Plymouth" together, and had the momentary image of you wearing a vintage Chrysler product on your feet, but then I realized that would be silly.
I'm even old enough to have met Henry Cabot Lodge, very briefly, while I was working as a motel desk clerk in the mid-1970's. He was very charming and gracious, though he was not wearing a white linen or a olive cotton suit (a navy blazer was a part of his attire, if I remember correctly).
Fran Lebowitz, that ultimate arbiter of Manhattan behavior, defines "the great outdoors" as "the distance between the doorman and the cab".
x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, J & M socks, BB suit trews . . .
It's Tuesday, and rather grey and damp in NYC today. In honor of the weather, I am channeling my inner stodginess.Suit - BBGFShirt - Ike BeharTie - FerragamoVintage watch chainCufflinks - no brand name, gotten from Century 21 (the downtown discounter, not the real estate broker)PS - AshearShoes - Septieme Largeur [[SPOILER]]
Yes, Mr. Trump, to go along with your oversized hands . . .
The weather has cooled down to fall-like temperatures in NYC, so I can indulge my taste for three-piece suits - at least today.Suit - RLPLShirt - BB MTMTie - Turnbull & AsserBraces - LewinVintage watch chainCufflinks - The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham PalaceShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Bergdorf Goodman house brand shoes, J & M socks, RLPL suit trews . . .
Thank you, Shugs. It was tricky to get the shots, as my husband's timing was in sync with the waiter bringing us our food .