or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Either it's a Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole thing, or my moobs are getting too big - I'll have to work it from both angles . . .
I am well aware that Vienna is quite scenic in many of its parts - I hope to visit there soon, perhaps this winter.
x-post WAYWRN and the Friday Challenge . . .
My entry for this week's challenge . . . . [[SPOILER]]
Welcome, Adolesco. We expect you to work the Upper Belvedere into all of your fit pictures .The Friday Challenge "brown and blue" - I believe that this ensemble fits the general parameters of those requirements.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - DunhillTie - CornelianiCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtPS - New & LingwoodBoots - Paul StuartFloris Elite [[SPOILER]]
The problem isn't only finding a wide lapel, natural shoulder Italian suit, it's also finding a place to store it - the closets at my place are currently somewhere above 100% capacity. I may be forced to weed out the older BB's in favor of some newer models, and you're not the first to note that N & L or Paul Stuart suits complement my shape better than traditional BB's.I saw it in the window of New & Lingwood five years ago, and simply had to have it.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
This evening is the members' preview of Matisse cut-outs at the Modern, and it is to be rather cool out, thus a perfect excuse to drag yet something else out from the back of the closet.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - BBTie - CharvetBraces - New & LingwoodCufflinks - Niletti Creations, NYCVintage watch chainBoots - Paul Stuart [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Something a bit more relaxed than yesterday's attire.Suit - BB FitzgeraldShirt - TyrwhittTie - Paul StuartCufflinks - BBPS - AshearShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand [[SPOILER]]