or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

God, even lapels have commitment issues these days? When will it ever end?
Speaking of French pointy shoes, I'll be shopping for said commodity when in Paris next month - looking for black wingtip balmorals - on the web, it's a tossup between LodinG, Septieme Largeur, Markowski's Prince Jorge line, and Carmina (in ascending order of expense).
Bergdorf's in NYC has Charvet on sale (albeit in rather lurid colors/patterns) currently - for reference sake, I believe that current retail on Charvet ties is $245 apiece (sale prices are currrently $159, IIRC).As long as one is going to be in Paris, one should experience Charvet in all its glory in the Place Vendome. I will be in Paris next month for five nights - staying within easy walking distance of Charvet (and a lot of other places that can cause large amounts of...
x-post WAYWRN - new boots from Paul Stuart
Today's attire, with the addition of new boots (courtesy of the sale at Paul Stuart).Suit - BB RegentShirt - BB MTMTie - CharvetCufflinks - New & LingwoodBoots - Paul Stuart house brand [[SPOILER]]
No, silly man, you have to remember to Tip The Barman! (cuz he's got a lot of bespoke to pay for!)
x-post CM WAYWRN, and the CM Friday Challenge - something traditional in summer wear for WASP's of the Eastern Seaboard - linen blend in fro-yo color . . .
X-post WAYWRN . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Today's fit features a new addition to the wardrobe - the jacket - and, in honor of this week's Froday Challenge, and the SW&D challenge, today's attire - both "creative business casual" and "traditional".Jacket - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt, trousers, & shoes - BBPS - RLPL [[SPOILER]]