or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

I did indeed - the Left Bank store, in the Rue Coetlogon (not far from Le Bon Marche) - the Rue St. Lazare store was closed for August.
x-post WAYWRN - C & J Maltons, Versace socks, BB suit trousers . . .
Weather is to be warm and humid here in NYC - time for seersucker.Suit, shirt, & tie - BBShoes - C & J [[SPOILER]]
And so practical too - when one gets tired of them as slippers, since they're lobsters, one can simply boil or steam them, and serve them with drawn butter.
x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, BB socks, Paul Stuart suit trousers . . .
Today's shoes, like yesterday's shoes, are swag from my recent trip to Paris - also from Septieme Largeur.Suit - Paul StuartShirt - BBTie - ZegnaBraces - New & LingwoodCufflinks - London Badge & Button Co.Shoes - Septieme Largeur [[SPOILER]]
From your mouth to God's ear, as they do say, but I fear that my "private limousine" uses a MetroCard, and I had to let the sedan chair bearers go years ago - they unionized, and I could no longer afford them. Fear not, though - they all did well, graduating to becoming doormen at Abercrombie & Fitch. All that schlepping gave them great upper body tone.
I would not disagree, but it is well into the 80's F here in NYC, with promise of going higher - a waistcoat would be a steambath today, especially one made for UK climate conditions (i.e. fairly hefty fabric).
Correctamundo - one of two pairs bought while on vacation in Paris week before last.
x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, BB socks, Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole suit trousers . . .