or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Bleary-eyed Tuesday - a very early morning (1:30 AM) IT emergency - feh.Suit - BB FitzgeraldShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBPS - RLPLCufflinks - WedgwoodShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandPenhaligon's Hamman Bouquet [[SPOILER]]
The only two colors in the tie are yellow and blue. With my supply of pocket squares, the pocket squares playing off the yellow in the tie, rather than the blue, would most likely overpower the fit, or at the very least be too matchy-matchy, hence my playing the PS against the blue of the shirt and the tie - but your niggle is duly recognized .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
It's Monday - that's about all I can say for the day so far . . .Suit - BB FitzgeraldShirt - TyrwhittTie - LewinCufflinks - Budd, LondonPS - Alain FigaretShoes - To Boot Adam Derrick [[SPOILER]]
No, so that you can sell your vote to the highest bidder, and the $#@%^ the vote.
As was said by a comedian from Utah, "The only sheep you can get virgin wool from in Utah are the ones that can outrun the Mormons and the Republicans."
x-post (very much after the fact) WAYWRN
SF Set Theory 101.
Duly noted, Shug, and I believe that I shall stick with the original - sorry, Noodles.
Friday, and not a moment too soon . . .Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBBraces - Paul StuartCufflinks - Penhaligon'sPS - AshearShoes - Bexley [[SPOILER]] Crusty Crouch 2.0 - not as authoritative as when wearing a waistcoat [[SPOILER]]