or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Special weekend edition of "Crusty through the Ages" - October 29th and 30th October 29th 2010: 2013: 2014: 2015: October30th 2013: 2014: 2015:
Photobucket has come back to life, and history may move forward. October 28th 2010: 2011: 2013: 2014: 2015: The suits from 2010 and 2011 I no longer own, both being too large for the somewhat smaller me of the present, and are both a bit long on me in the photos. The suits from 2013 and 2014 are both from New & Lingwood in London, and both are shorts, by N & L's sizing, which seems to suit me fine. in 2015, I can only posit that it was a rainy...
Thanks, Roger. If only I had occasion to wear the shoes (and the tuxedo) for "real", rather than a Friday Challenge of sleaze.
The theme of this week’s Friday Challenge is “sleaze”. The confluence of events in my life, combined with this theme determined my attire for the challenge - a fine case of cabin fever, having been cooped up in my apartment for nearly three weeks at this point, courtesy of a broken pelvic bone, and a tuxedo purchased last year, which I’ve not yet actually had occasion to wear. Since this is the season of Halloween, one can indulge a bit of costume play, all in a good...
x-post from WAYWRN and the Friday Challenge . . . Paul Stuart shoes, Sorley socks via The Armoury, NYC, and Phineas Cole tuxedo trousers . . .
The confluence of events in my life, combined with this theme determined my attire for the challenge - a fine case of cabin fever, having been cooped up in my apartment for nearly three weeks at this point, courtesy of a broken pelvic bone, and a tuxedo purchased last year, which I’ve not yet actually had occasion to wear. Since this is the season of Halloween, one can indulge a bit of costume play, all in a good cause. To me, there is nothing that looks more louche...
Due to the calendar, today's offering are from 2010 and 2011, then 2014 and 2015, with a date gap in between. As stated in a previous posting, 2010's suit is no longer a part of my wardrobe, nor is 2011's suit, though, to my shame, 2011's tie is still on my tie rack. Again, between 2014 and 2015, I wore the same suit on the same calendar day, one year apart, with different accessories, which I find a little eerie, considering that I don't make that conscious an effort to...
Da, da, da, ochin horosho!
If my cabin fever gets the better of me, and my husband will take the photos, I might be able to contribute something to this thread . . .
The shot is only too appropriate, as I am sitting at home on my broken ass right now. I am curious, though - the pose (of me, not the donkey) shown is one that I've not used in quite a while - that must have taken some research to find.