or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Thanks - lighter shirt with same tie and PS might also work better, but in the fog of a mild hangover, and with limited time this AM (the annoyances of an 8:30 AM conference call being what they are), I grabbed the wrong blue shirt. Oops.
I put out the appeal to anyone who was present to cough up the selfies, but for myself, I was too busy eating, drinking and chatting to be bothered with photographic chores - my bad!
I would like to publicly thank Mr. Claymore for taking on the role of social director last night, as last night's dinner/drinks at Nocello was most enjoyable. A large number of people showed up, but we all crowded in where we could and made do with the space provided (we were competing for space with a large group having a business presentation of some sort). Sartorialists and squash players made conversation, and some of our more notable personalities made an appearance...
x-post WAYWRN - a repeat of last Friday's footwear, after a nice shine . . .
Here I am, the morning after the night before - dinner with Mr. Claymore and the rest of the characters from this website (and some "foreigners" as well) was a total success, but took its toll in excess consumption of food and drink.I would like to publicly thank Mr. Claymore for taking on the role of social director last night, as last night's dinner/drinks at Nocello was most enjoyable. A large number of people showed up, but we all crowded in where we could and made do...
Sorry to be missing you, TWD. We'll have to write extensively about the event after the fact, just to spread the joy . . .
I saw the prices for Build a Wardrobe - considerably higher than 1800 (either USD or GBP). MTM is, of course, less expensive than bespoke, which, I take, Build a Wardrobe is.
You boys buy some quite expensive toys - handsome stuff, but quite steep prices. Of course, I want to see the results of these forays into sartorial splendor (as does everyone else in these fora!).
Yes, he kicks asses until money falls out of them .
I agree - nearly any shirt would be better with this fit than the plain yellow - not a mistake I'll make again. Thanks on the compliments, otherwise.+1 - the boots are definitely cool.