or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Snow today in NYC, though allegedly the last of the truly wintry weather for the time being.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - Thomas PinkTie - BBBraces - LewinPS - BBCufflinks - Thomas PinkShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandRaincoat - BurberryScarf - AquascutumHat - Weatherproof [[SPOILER]] Lifestyle photo - my partner and I before dinner at Le Ciel, Grand Hotel Wien, in our hotel room. Partner wished his face to be obscured - he hasn't any of my exhibitionist tendencies ...
As it is, the "lifestyle" photo was taken by my partner with his Canon G1X, which is the same camera which I use every day for my postings. There is a lot to be said for sitting next to an open window with filtered light - that Johannes Vermeer guy may have been onto something with his use of this lighting scheme.As for the table, I'm glad that it wasn't gone - I needed a place for my lunch!
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Day three of "back to the office", and the weather in NYC has morphed from snow to rain - for the moment, at least.Suit - BBShirt - Chester Barrie, via Austin Reed (part of the swag from the recent vacation)Tie - CharvetCufflinks - Museum of Fine Arts, BostonPS - Robert TalbottShoes - Stefano Branchini, via Bergdorf GoodmanRaincoat - BurberryScarf - ZegnaHat - Weatherproof [[SPOILER]] Lifestyle photo - from the cafe of the Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna [[SPOILER]]
Awesome post, mein boychik, and particularly awesome footwear.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Day Two of TPVS (Traumatic Post Vacation Syndrome)Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - BBTie - ZegnaPS - Alain FigaretBraces - Paul StuartCufflinks - Royal Opera House, Covent GardenShoes - Finsbury, ParisOvercoat - BBScarf - Fortnum & MasonHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]] Lifestyle photo - in front of the Neue Burg, Vienna [[SPOILER]]
My travel budget would not be the issue - it would be the size of my luggage, in order to hold "The Art of Painting" - it's rather large for an average suitcase. Never mind what effect my filching might have on my popularity with Interpol.
Lifestyle photos "von Wien" will be featured later this week. No purchases from there though - saw nothing that I liked well enough to pay for in euros.
x-post WAYWRN . . .