or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Compilation post - for ease of reference:
Thank you, Victor, for your suggestions. The jacket has already been re-tailored once - I will consult with my alteration tailor to see what can be done about it again. As for the trousers, going forward, I'll only be buying flat-front chinos, in my current size, rather than pleated chinos in a size larger than I am now - the downside of losing weight. Spasibo, tovarish!
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Today's attire was chosen with the weather in mind (it is to rain this afternoon in NYC), and it illustrates the downside of non-iron chinos - attempting to have them tailored leaves traces of their original configuration all over the place - grrrr.Well, at least it's Friday, and not cold. Continuing with the Easter egg color scheme from yesterday, today's ensemble.Blazer & trousers - BBShirt - TyrwhittTie - Andrew's TiesCufflinks - Penhaligon'sPS - no name brandShoes -...
I just tried that for myself - whoa, that was some scary shit I posted back in the day (there are photos dating back to 2012). Makes me appreciate the journey . . .
I have been known to lead people into temptation - nothing new there .
With regard to the quality of photography posted here, it's always a treat to see photos from Victor and others who have the means, photographic equipment, and time to post professional-quality photos (in Victor's case, with some awesome clothes as well). For myself, my photos are not art - they're documentation. I am glad that the lighting in my living room has been improved by the use of a new lamp with LED bulbs (the previous lamp couldn't take LED's, and the light...
If you can make colorized jacket, trousers, or shirt work for you, then more power to you - it will be the voters who ultimately will decide how well (or not) you've done.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
X-post from WAYWRN - something to start off the competition. [[SPOILER]]