or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Fran Lebowitz, that ultimate arbiter of Manhattan behavior, defines "the great outdoors" as "the distance between the doorman and the cab".
x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, J & M socks, BB suit trews . . .
It's Tuesday, and rather grey and damp in NYC today. In honor of the weather, I am channeling my inner stodginess.Suit - BBGFShirt - Ike BeharTie - FerragamoVintage watch chainCufflinks - no brand name, gotten from Century 21 (the downtown discounter, not the real estate broker)PS - AshearShoes - Septieme Largeur [[SPOILER]]
Yes, Mr. Trump, to go along with your oversized hands . . .
The weather has cooled down to fall-like temperatures in NYC, so I can indulge my taste for three-piece suits - at least today.Suit - RLPLShirt - BB MTMTie - Turnbull & AsserBraces - LewinVintage watch chainCufflinks - The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham PalaceShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Bergdorf Goodman house brand shoes, J & M socks, RLPL suit trews . . .
Thank you, Shugs. It was tricky to get the shots, as my husband's timing was in sync with the waiter bringing us our food .
By chance, my husband and I had an al fresco dinner this evening, downtown, at a restaurant in Battery Park City, and he was kind enough to do a few pix, so, unexpectedly, I have an entry for this week's challenge.
For Tibor, the time period to which the hats match is the present, certainly insofar as he is concerned. For others, there may be a strong reminiscence of the late 1940's, a golden age of men's headwear.
x-post WAYWRN - BB shoes and trews, Punto socks . . .