or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Being around people 6'7" and 7'3" could give anyone 5'10" a complex . Thanks for the compliment, in any case.
That's what I come to SF for - the witty repartee . . .
No Time Lords were required in order for us to make our luncheon appointment.
Bernoulli is 6'5" - I am a mere 5'9".
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Now, the rain, which we had avoided yesterday, has come to NYC in full force. I've simplified the wardrobe quite a bit from yesterday's extravagance.Suit - BBGF RegentShirt - BBTie - Bloomingdale's house brandShoes - To Boot NY Adam Derrick [[SPOILER]]
For the record, I own exactly one pair of Bexleys, which I bought in Paris in 2007, as they were the first pair of wholecuts that didn't look blobby to me in style. They've held up reasonably well, though with my shoe collection, rotation can mean that I don't wear a particular pair of shoes for a long time.I assume that you're buying them from a US-based supplier via Amazon?
It doesn't take time travel to get from my apartment on the Upper West Side to midtown, near Le Bernardin - merely the #1 train.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Playing hooky (officially a vacation day) from the office, and having lunch with Bernoulli today - noon at Le Bernardin, then probably the Modern, for the Matisse show, and maybe Paul Stuart's, for the MTO shoe trunk show.Suit - RLPLShirt - BB MTMTie - BBPS - RLPLCufflinks - Deakin & Francis, via DeNatale, NYCShoes - Stefano BranchiniHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]