or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Changing it up for what is predicted to be a wet-ish Thursday - something a bit more casual.Sports jacket, shirt, trousers, shoes - BBTie - PRLPS - Drake's, via the Armoury, NYCRaincoat - BurberryScarf - ZegnaHat - Christy's, via Fortnum & Mason, London [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Selentino fedora . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Finsbury, Paris shoes, BB socks, New & Lingwood suit trousers . . .
Mr. Knightley, I believe that the challenge minimum is one item of herringbone patterned attire, though all multiples of that would be welcomed, I am sure. I've gone for the double-barreled approach - overcoat and suit.
The theme for the Friday Challenge is "herringbone". I've done a double dose of it with today's attire, helped in great part by the continued cold weather in NYC.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - Hilditch & KeyTie - JABCufflinks - London Badge & Button Co.PS - RLPLBraces - Trafalgar, via Barney's NYCShoes - Finsbury, ParisOvercoat - BBScarf - BBHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]]
Oh, just shut up and eat your poutine . . .
Oh, pooh - you're no fun . . . .
Funny, you don't look Canadian, eh?
Congratulations, Anden, and have you any inspirations for the next challenge, in this, a very transitional season (in NYC, it seems to be transitioning back to winter . . .)
x-post WAYWRN - Selentino homburg . . .