or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

The Friday Challenge, as stated above, is "#menswear", which, if I am interpreting the challenge correctly, means "the stylistic affectations of the moment". As much as I am too old to be "of the moment", I've done my best, within my means to comply - a single-breasted peak lapel suit, with ticket pocket; trousers with side tabs, no belt loops; a cutaway collar shirt; non-black shoes with a blue suit; a pocket square from Drake's; and colorful socks. That's as affected as...
x=post WAYWRN and the Friday Challenge - C & J Maltons, BB socks, Phineas Cole suit trews . . .
The weather has cooled and is sunny this morning in NYC, and the Friday Challenge "#menswear", which, if I am interpreting the challenge correctly, means "the stylistic affectations of the moment". As much as I am too old to be "of the moment", I've done my best, within my means to comply - a single-breasted peak lapel suit, with ticket pocket; trousers with side tabs, no belt loops; a cutaway collar shirt; non-black shoes with a blue suit; a pocket square from Drake's;...
x-post WAYWRN CM Casual - J & M shoes, BB socks and trews . . .
It is predicted to be rainy and humid today, so I've opted for "business casual" - the most rumpled of navy linen trousers, and "rain shoes". Tomorrow promises to be better, cooler weather, which should bring about an improvement in my appearance. Shirt & trews - BB Shoes - J & M (from at least a decade ago)
They taught me words that could be helpful in a variety of situations
Nope - I've just worked in IT in NYC for long enough to work with a lot of Russians - I've picked up a few words in Russian, only some of which are repeatable in mixed company.
I have known any number of people for whom that title would be only too appropriate - NYC is rife with candidates for that appellation.
x-post WAYWRN CM Casual - Magnanni shoes, Pantherella socks, BB trews . . .
That's why God gave us Google, silly man . . .http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sitzpinkler