or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

This evening I'm attending a members' viewing at the Whitney downtown, and the weather, though grey, is supposed to be dry for the entire day, so I'm venturing out in this rig. For the record, I believe that this is the first time I've worn this suit with a shirt that wasn't white - I am such a revolutionary.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - BBTie - CharvetCufflinks - BBPS - AshearVintage watch chainBraces - Barney's NYCShoes - Septieme Largeur, Paris [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart house brand shoes, BB socks, Paul Stuart suit trousers . . .
Meeting colleagues for drinks this evening after work, and even though it continues to be periodically wet in NYC, I've opted for attire better than yesterday's, to be sure.Suit - Paul StuartShirt - TyrwhittTie - CharvetCufflinks - WedgwoodPS - Robert TalbottVintage watch chainBraces - BBShoes - Paul Stuart house brand [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - BB all the way - shoes, socks, trousers . . .
It's Tuesday, it's raining, and I have to go to work - arghhh. I've dressed down a bit, in clothes soon to go into dry cleaner hibernation - good enough for the raindrops.Blazer, trousers, shoes - BBShirt - TyrwhittTie - Andrew's TiesCufflinks - Penhaligon'sPS - Robert Talbott [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Florsheim Royal Imperial shoes (made by Magnanni), Pantherella socks, Phineas Cole suit trousers . . .
^^^ Glad that you had a good time in Lisbon, Dennis - great shots - and glad that my advice proved to be of use.An early morning after a busy weekend. Weather continues to be cool and overcast this week in NYC.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBBraces - Paul StuartCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtShoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial [[SPOILER]]
Next northern Brooklyn neighborhood to be totally gentrified . . .
Visiting Brooklyn, I see - Williamsburg or Bushwick?
I won't ask how you know that . . .