or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
What to wear on the eve of a blizzard. Note that today's selection of footwear will, most likely, be superseded by hiking boots, a necessity for the trudge homewards this evening, if weather reports are accurate.Blazer, trousers, tie, shoes - BBShirt - LEPS - PRLOvercoat & cap - BBScarf - Crombie [[SPOILER]]
For you, that's entirely sufficient .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Digging into the archives for a suit, and a new pair of cufflinks - a present from my favorite cousin in Maine, a lady of considerable taste.Suit - BBShirt - BB MTMTie - HackettCufflinks - Market St. Jewelers, Portsmouth, NHPS - no name brandShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandOvercoat - AdolfoScarf - Fortnum & MasonHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center, NYC [[SPOILER]]
As the esteemed New Yorker in question, I would think that, for a bunch of straight guys, you're awfully obsessed with what 's going on in other men's laps. As someone who has crouched around many parts, I am already well informed on that subject, and need not obsess over it. (For the record, it's what's between the ears that counts, not between the legs - get your collective minds out of the gutter!)Oh, and yes, Pingson did just kill this competition - not a great...
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Thursday, and too early for any witty observations . . .Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - BB MTMTie - JABCufflinks - Natural History Museum, South Kensington, LondonPS - Alain FigaretBraces - Paul StuartShoes - AldenOvercoat - BBScarf - Johnstons of ElginCap - Stetson, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
Lefflot's shop on Christopher St? Your shoes are hawt, BTW . . .
Thankfully, we only discussed squash over dinner, and didn't have to play it last night (would have wreaked havoc with the decor at Nocello, I fear). Otherwise, a most enjoyable evening - too bad more could not have joined us.