or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

I give all the credit to Bernoulli, who was visiting NYC last fall, and with whom I visited Paul Stuart, whereupon we found today's shoes on sale - unhappily for Bernoulli, not in his size, but more happily for me, as they had them in mine.
Thanks, Stitchy, but that will make my life tougher when the weather cools off this fall .As for East Asians and digital cameras, it is my experience that they are inseparable, though my partner has settled for a Canon G1X (not a full DSLR), and the camera in a Nexus 5 (which is actually pretty good).
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Naive Jr. may believe that our destinies are in the hands of angels (or at least mine, from a sartorial perspective), but I fear he may believe, after today's posting, that I have given myself over the sartorial Satan.I am sure that there are those of you out there, who upon seeing my posting today, will be saying, "What the hell was he thinking?", not entirely without reason. However, as it happens, I will be attending a members' preview at the Whitney this evening (and...
Around here, impaired judgment could simply be buying something simply because it was on sale, regardless of one's sobriety at the time of purchase . . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
It continues warm and sunny here in NYC, with a color scheme today to reflect that. [[SPOILER]]
He never touches Stitchy while wearing garments made of linen and wool.
Thank you, Claghorn's jury, for the honor . . .
x-post WAYWRN - new shoes, Stefano Branchini, via Bergdorf's NYC