or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN - Weatherproof hat . . .
x=post WAYWRN - C & J Edgwares . . .
New week, old suit, lurid tie.Today's suit was my first venture into MTM clothing, some 13 years (and 20 pounds) ago. The suit has been altered a couple of times to accommodate the slenderer me, but still reflects its origins in the fullness of the trouser leg.Today's tie was a folly I committed at Paul Stuart. I wear it seldom, but it seems to work (as well as can be expected) with the rest of today's attire.Happy Monday, in any case.Suit - BB MTMShirt - BBTie - Paul...
The pictures are of my suit, not Mr. Knightley's. Assuming that it's my suit in which you are interested, it came from New & Lingwood in London. Thanks for the compliments in any case.
x-post WAYWRN - Selentino fedora . . .
Due to an odd combination of circumstances (early conference calls tomorrow and late night water main repairs tonight), you're getting tomorrow's attire tonight, proving that I am ever so slightly out of my mind. But, no matter - at least I hope that the attire was worth the effort.Andy57 was musing about contrast collar shirts, a subject on which I am rather experienced, as seen below . . .Suit - Paul StuartShirt - BB MTMTie - CharvetBraces - PRLPS - AshearCufflinks - no...
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart house brand shoes, Pantherella socks, Paul Stuart suit trousers . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Christy's fedora(?) (trilby?, whatever . . . )
x-post WAYWRN - BB shell cordovan loafers, Pantherella socks, BB trousers . . .