or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN - BB shoes and trousers, Pantherella socks . . .
After two days of waistcoats and bow ties, I'm wearing neither today. TGIF and all of that.Sports jacket - BB MTMShirt, tie, trousers, shoes - BBPS - no name brand [[SPOILER]]
That is fortunate - people take a much dimmer view of the pulling off of pink linen trousers off of boarding school students these days - it's considered very un-PC.
Bow tie and three-piece suit, take two . . .
Today is variation on a theme from yesterday. I've always wanted to see what a bow tie would look like with today's suit, and the elements came together such that today's attire is a tribute to little Ralphie Lifschutz, from Moshulu Parkway in the Bronx he came (and not even the right end of Moshulu Parkway, as my Bronx-born first husband would note).Suit - RLPLShirt, tie, PS - PRLCufflinks - The London Badge and Button Co.Braces - Paul StuartVintage watch chainShoes -...
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart shoes, BB socks, RLPL suit trousers . . .
Oh, you horrible tease - I'm having palpitations just imagining . . .
Having already hit "the wrong one", I still can't see myself seriously wearing an ascot/"day cravat" (as much as I may have the requisite pomposity to do so).
x-post WAYWRN and the Friday Challenge - Septieme Largeur shoes, Pantherella socks, BBGF suit trousers . . .
Anden has channeled his inner Southern frat boy, I am channeling my inner old fogey (and the line between inner and outer fades with every day . . . )