or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Oh, did I miss something - did Spoo pass away?
Stitchy, you are a paragon of virtue - godly and so modest as well.
We should probably let EFV adjudicate on that matter. My fit for tomorrow will fall within the guidelines of the Friday Challenge - whether one can enter twice I leave to EFV's discretion - it's his challenge.
The first of my entries into this week's challenge (I may make another offering to the gods of Style tomorrow . . .). [[SPOILER]]
The Friday Challenge this week is to assemble an outfit in which all of the elements (sans shoes) are blue, or have blue in them. It took some consideration to find a combo that would not be too overly dull and monochromatic (at least to my tastes).I may make a second entry for this challenge tomorrow - we shall see . . .Suit - Paul StuartShirt - Turnbull & AsserTie - Seigo, NYCBraces - Paul StuartCufflinks - Cable Car Clothiers, SFPS - Alain FigaretShoes - Paul Stuart...
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Ironically enough, the denim three-piece seems to be in exactly the same cut as the RLPL three-piece (in a proper material) I just bought from the mansion on 72nd St. Somehow, I think that I'll just stick with my version . . .
x-post WAYWRN MC Casual . . .
Don't project all your fantasies at once, Coxsackie . . .