or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Finally, since the streets of New York have dried out enough to wear them, the new shoes from the recent trip to London (Crockett & Jones, obtained at a rock-bottom price due to close-out at Ede & Ravenscroft), along with today's sports jacket, bought on sale at Austin Reed.Sports jacket - Chester Barrie, via Austin Reed, LondonShirt, tie, & trousers - BBPS - Robert TalbottShoes - C & J Edgwares, via Ede & Ravenscroft, LondonOvercoat - Joseph AbboudScarf - Hickey...
x-post WAYWRN . . .
There promises to be sunshine and milder temperatures in NYC by the afternoon. My choice of tie reflects this.Suit - BB MTMShirt - BB MTMTie - PRLCufflinks - a craft fair in the Recoleta district, Buenos Aires, 2006PS - Alain FigaretShoes - C & J EdgwaresTopcoat - JABScarf - Ede & Ravenscroft, LondonHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center, NYC [[SPOILER]]
MTO shoes with your initials hammered into the arch of the sole? That is so "next level" . . .
Remember, rain is the snow that shovels itself . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Today, it is supposed to rain this afternoon, and, in a fit of caprice (a state into which I am prone to fall), I decided that the theme of today's attire should be "cheap" - either things acquired cheaply, or brands lower in the iGent pecking order (or both).Suit - JAB Signature Platinum (bought on clearance, and even with extra alterations post-purchase - about $400)Shirt - LewinTie - BB outlet store (under $20)Cufflinks - London Badge & Button Co. (about 20 GBP)Shoes -...
He could tell you, but he'd have to kill you.
Both you and Poznan look most handsome - an excellent advertisement for tourism in Poland.
Perhaps having a run-in with him, or coming into contact with him while he's in a bad mood, could be deleterious to one's health, yes . . .