or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post from WAYWRN and the Friday Challenge - BB trousers, Pantherella socks, Canali shoes . . .
As my entry from yesterday was deemed "lovely but not loud" by the Sartorial Voice of G-d, the Stitch-meister, I am putting forth a second (and this time official) entry into this Friday Challenge. Today's tie is Charvet and a shade of yellow - what could be louder? [[SPOILER]]
Day 2 of loud ties. Prevailing judgments so far were that yesterday's combo was lovely, but not loud (or loud enough). I've brought out the Big Bertha of Loudness for today - Charvet and a shade of yellow more than qualifies it for loudness. It is combined today with a blazer fresh from alterations at BB - it now fits much better than it has, ever, most likely.Blazer & trousers - BBShirt - TyrwhittTie - CharvetCufflinks - Thomas PinkPS - Robert TalbottShoes - Canali...
x-post WAYWRN and the Friday Challenge . . .
x-post from WAYWRN, for the challenge. The tie is purple and it's Charvet - I believe that more than qualifies it for "loud". [[SPOILER]]
Back to suits, while the humidity (if not the heat) is lower. The Friday Challenge is the "loud tie worn well" challenge - to wear a loud tie tastefully. Today's tie is purple, and it's Charvet, which qualifies it for loud, certainly - tasteful, I leave to the discretion of the viewer.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - BB MTMTie - CharvetCufflinks - Simon Carter, via Fortnum & Mason, LondonBraces - Paul StuartShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand [[SPOILER]]
. . .or are you just happy to see me?
x-post WAYWRN MC Casual . . .
Yesterday was linen trousers - today, tropical wool, cut loose. We'll see which is more comfortable in this heat and humidity . . . [[SPOILER]]
If the weather in NYC cools off (or dries out) a bit, in!