or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

This is as subversive as I can get, coming off of a long weekend in Portland, Maine - the trousers are darker than the sports jacket, the tie is from Joseph A. Bank (horrors!), and today's shoes violate most norms of sartorial decency.
Just back from a long weekend in Portland, Maine, and this is as formal as I can be this morning, after having spent a good deal of the weekend in polo shirts, shorts, and no socks.Sports jacket and trousers - BBShirt - SaksTie - JABPS - no brand nameShoes - Boergdorf Goodman house brand (most likely Magnanni) [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
With an attitude like that, your victory is assured.
Don't be silly - Bulter's DB suit jacket's not an orphan - Butler's still alive (as far as I know, and I certainly hope so) .Not likely I'll not be participating - this is a short week for me (at least for dressing up), and I'll be out of commission on Friday, in any case. So sorry.
Don't be silly - you're a platter of pate des fois de volaille
So sorry - won't be competing - couldn't compete with Cleav's GIF in any event, but not in the action photo frame of mind this AM. My apologies.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Today is my last posting for this week - will be back Tuesday from a long weekend in southern Maine. Try to hold down the fort in the interim . . .Suit - BB FitzgeraldShirt - TyrwhittTie - JABCufflinks - Benson & Clegg, LondonPS - AshearShoes - Harris, via Barney's, Boston [[SPOILER]]
Just remember, Noodles, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime . . .