or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

The Friday Challenge is "tweed jacket". Not wishing to rely on the weather for Friday to don today's ensemble, I decided to wear it today. Hope that you like . . .Jacket - Chester Barrie, via Austin Reed, LondonShirt, tie, & trousers - BBPS - AshearBoots - Paul StuartOvercoat - Joseph AbboudScarf - Paul StuartHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]]
^^^ That is some color hat, Mr. Wonka - wear it in good health! x-post WAYWRN - Scala - what I had intended to post to this thread, not the shoes from the shoes thread - sorry about that
x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, BB socks, Paul Stuart suit trousers . . .
Tuesday, and a much colder day in NYC than yesterday - time to try out some more wintry attire.Suit - Paul StuartShirt - Harvie & HudsonTie & braces - Paul StuartCufflinks - Deakin & Francis, via DeNatale, NYCVintage watch chainShoes - Septieme Largeur, ParisHat - ScalaScarf - Thomas Farthing, LondonCoat - BB [[SPOILER]]
Thumb of finger thumbed.
I never opined either of the above, and I'm not that crochety.
x-post WAYWRN - Goorin Bros. hat, a souvenir of a weekend in Toronto (though they've got stores across the US).
x-post WAYWRN - C & J shoes, Pantherella socks, New & Lingwood suit trousers . . .
he start of yet another week - some color to enliven proceedings, thenSuit - New & LingwoodShirt - DunhillTie - Paul StuartBraces - BBPS - Drakes, via the Armoury, NYCCufflinks - Liberty, LondonShoes - C & J EdgwaresHat - Goorin Bros., Toronto [[SPOILER]]