or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Shots from New Year's Eve 2016 - dinner at the Leopard at des Artistes, then a long stroll to our new apartment (on the verge of being finally ready for permanent occupancy) for an evening of "camping out, Manhattan style".
Nathaniel and Rose thought so, but the editors had other ideas . . .Thank you.Nice try, but no. I've known my husband for 15 years, and my evil influence may have rubbed off, but my husband decides on his own wardrobe, thank you.Thanks, WraithMerci, Luger.
Link to thread "Stills from Upr_crust's photo shoot for "We Are Dandy": http://www.styleforum.net/t/534627/stills-from-upr-crusts-photo-shoot-for-we-are-dandy
Photos 29-35:
Photos 22-28:
Photos 15-21:
Photos 8-14:
Photos 1-7:
Last July, my husband and I had the privilege to be interviewed and photographed for Nathaniel Adams' and Rose Callahan's new book, "We Are Dandy". We did not make the book (neither Nathaniel or Rose's decision), but Rose was gracious enough to send me copies of the photos taken during the shoot, and has given her permission for the photos to be posted online (albeit in reduced format). The entries in this thread will contain the photos, in order of them being...
Merci, Monsieur Luger, et une Bonne Nouvelle Annee pour vous et votre famille.