or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

My poor attempt at this week's challenge is Italian sprezzatura by way of Jermyn St., London and Madison Ave. - trying to channel my inner Federico Fellini, and coming up with Winston Churchill with indigestion after an Italian meal. Alas.
Thursday, and dry but still cold in NYC. The Friday Challenge "What You Would Wear to Pitti Uomo". My poor attempt at this is Italian sprezzatura by way of Jermyn St., London and Madison Ave. - trying to channel my inner Federico Fellini, and coming up with Winston Churchill with indigestion after an Italian meal. Alas.But, for your entertainment, then, today's attire.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - Paul StuartTie - CharvetCufflinks - Niletti Creations, NYCPS - BBVintage...
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Wednesday, and nothing clever to say this AM.Suit - BB MTMShirt - BBTie - CanaliPS - Alain FigaretShoes - Florsheim Royal ImperialOvercoat - BBScarf - Hilditch & KeyHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]]
[quote name="in stitches" url="/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/12720#post_7618336 [[SPOILER]] [/quote]So excellent, Stitchy - great suit and shoes.
Living with a Brit, he balances his diet of TV news between BBC America (which is actually reasonably intelligent), one local TV news show (for the weather, among other things), and NBC/Brian Williams (at least he dresses well).As for bacon, what Americans think of a bacon, and what Brits think of as bacon are two different food products - I can understand missing the Brit version, which I've never seen for sale in the US>As for Hershey's, your assessment is in alignment...
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Tuesday - cold, but a perfect day on which to debut my latest indulgence, a made-to-measure suit from Brooks Bros., made at their Southwick factory, rather than through Martin Greenfield. This afforded me the chance to have something made using their Regent silhouette, rather than their Madison model. The results are as below.Suit - BB MTMShirt - BB MTMTie - BBCufflinks - Niletti Creations, NYCBraces - LewinPS - PRLVintage watch chainShoes - Finsbury, ParisOvercoat -...
Monday, with milder temperatures, but rain. Feh.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - TyrwhittTie - YSLCufflinks - Penhaligon's (Deakin & Francis)PS - Robert TalbottBraces - New & LingwoodShoes - C & JRaincoat - BurberryScarf - ZegnaHat - Weatherproof [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .