or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Happy Friday to all. The Friday Challenge is "checks" (including plaids). I've not worn today's suit in a very long while, and thought it perfect for the challenge, and for a warm Friday in June.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - H & KTie - J PressBraces - LewinCufflinks - The London badge & Button Co.PS - AshearShoes - Paul Stuart house brand [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Out for drinks after work this evening, and it remains temperate, if overcast and humid, in NYC today.Suit - BBGF RegentShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBCufflinks - TiffanyShoes - C & J [[SPOILER]]
Barring unholy hellish weather of the overly warm and wet variety, I believe that I am in on this one.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
After an undocumented day of business casual (due to heat, humidity, and chance of afternoon rainstorms, all of which occurred yesterday), the clouds have parted, the weather has cooled a bit, and I'm back in a suit.Suit, shirt, tie - BBCufflinks - Benson & Clegg, LondonShoes - Finsbury, Paris [[SPOILER]]
Sycsyc lives in Paris, where shoes of the style that he showed in his picture referenced above are quite normal - rather longer, narrower lasts than are generally available in the US. You should check out the web sites for Bexley, LodinG, Finsbury, Septieme Largeur, and Makowski for examples of shoes in the same general vein as you seek.
No, he said that his mop looks like his barnet. As it is, Clags has his own natural peruke - Louis XIV would be jealous . . . .
If we're referring to David Reeves and the pink suit, I have no doubt that he did indeed wear it in public. If I can wear a white linen three-piece suit to work in a bank, David can certainly have worn that pink suit for his profession.
He redeemed himself by consolidating the entries into the first post, because my lazy ass wouldn't do it.