or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Selentino homburg . . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Florsheim Royal Imperial shoes, BB socks and suit trousers . . .
Whether or not the streets of New York are fit for proper shoe leather, the regime of hiking boots is over.Today's suit is just back from the alterations tailor, after having the jacket taken in, and the trousers tapered. Before and after photos below:Before:After:Suit - BBShirt - TyrwhittTie & cufflinks - Turnbull & AsserPS - Robert TalbottBraces - Paul StuartVintage watch chainShoes - Florsheim Royal ImperialOvercoat - AdolfoScarf - Fortnum & MasonHat - Selentino, via JJ...
Once for every person who ever flunked geography class.
It would seem that the blizzard was buzzkill for the festivities of last night - just Mister Claymore and myself - but a good time was had in any case, comestibles consumed, wine drunk, and conversation a-plenty. Afterwards, in walking Mister Claymore to his hotel, we stopped at the wreck of an apartment that is to be my new home, where the decrepitude of the physical amenities contrasted nicely with the admirable view the new place has of both One World Trade Center,...
This is what I hope to be the final day of defensive footwear - the snow in the streets of New York is melting at an admirable pace.The Crusty Crouch shot can be interpreted in several ways today - either a). the subject is half-asleep; b). the subject is trying not to look at the ugly things on his feet; or c). shutter speed is a bitch. I leave interpretation to you.Blazer, waistcoat, shirt, trousers, overcoat - BBPS - New & LingwoodBoots - KeenScarf - Paul StuartCap -...
Your mother confused you by serving you a scone at an early age. . .
Nice to see you back, Tits, and yes, the expression of "weighing a small amount even soaking wet" was one in common use by my parents in New England during my formative years, so it's more pervasive than the Midwest (or Southwest, in your current case).It's not the biscuits you're thinking of, it's the gravy.
Koala, there are only three things wrong with your suggestion:1). Those boots are too pretty to walk through slush.2). I've run out of room for footwear in my current apartment (and perhaps even in my new one, into which a sizeable shoe closet is to be built)3). I've got to pay for the building of the shoe closet (and a myriad of other renovations to make the place habitable) - I can afford the renovations, or the boots, but not both . . ..