or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN - Harris shoes, BB socks, JAB suit trousers . . .
Today is the last day this week that I'll be suited up, as I travel tomorrow evening for parts northeasterly from New York, across "the pond" as they do say, and I'll be on vacation for two weeks. That being said, I'm having lunch today with a lawyer at the World Financial Center, so I've dressed to look as if I belong in that venue - at the very least, not too scruffy.Suit - JAB Signature PlatinumShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBBraces - J PressCufflinks - TiffanyShoes - Harris,...
I never knew that Stavanger, Norway was a center for blues singing . . .
x-post WAYWRN, and the Friday Challenge this week - Paul Stuart house brand shoes, Pantherella socks, and BB trousers . . .
My entry - if not a true riot of color, at the very least, a hissyfit of hue and pattern . . .
In a fit of impracticality, prior to my departure on vacation later this week, I've decided, in the monsoon weather current in NYC, to take on the Friday Challenge, the challenge being "riot of color". Today's attire, if not a riot of color, is at least a hissyfit of hue and pattern.Jacket - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - LewinTie - Michelson's, via Thomas Farthing, LondonCufflinks - Thomas PinkPS & trousers - BBShoes - Paul Stuart house brand [[SPOILER]]
Don't worry - Chocsosa lives in CA's Central Valley - no chance of wet weather this summer . . . .
A handsome ensemble, to be sure, but between the horizontal striations behind him, and the pose, I had the feeling that RoyAl has been voted best dressed in his police lineup.
x-post WAYWRN - Finsbury, Paris shoes, BB socks and suit trousers . . .
This will be a short week for me, sartorially, and otherwise - off to parts northeasterly "across the pond" on Thursday night, for some 15 nights. Try to handle things in my absence. Today's suit has been languishing in the closet for some time now - time to give it an airing before it visits the dry cleaner. Probably a bit much for an ordinary Monday, but, there it is.Suit - BBGF RegentShirt - BB MTMTie - BBCollar pin - BBCufflinks - Deakin & Francis, via DeNatale,...