or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

As luck would have it, Mr. Claymore and I (and my partner) had brunch together today, and let me echo EFV's comment that Mr. Claymore is a delightful guy, and a most helpful (if dangerous) shopping companion - I am up one RLPL suit due to his expert assistance (or was that enabling? Oh, well, never mind . . .).
x-post WAYWRN . . .
A day late and a dollar short - what I wore yesterday, taking advantage of a momentary coolness in the weather to wear my fall-weight find from the latest Paul Stuart sale. [[SPOILER]]
That's quite a tribute, since we all know exactly how fond you are of your left nad. As always, good to see you posting, even when commenting on someone else (who is taller, thinner, and younger than I am, has scads of style, and effing great hair - I am officially jelly).
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Why, thank you, Eazye.Never assume anything about anyone when it comes to the gymnastics of the bedroom.Well, back to clothing, shall we?A preview of my posting to this week's Friday Challenge, minus one element. [[SPOILER]]
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, and, for the record, I've been sucking dick for decades - if you wish to effectively impugn my masculinity, you'll have to do a better job of it.
You look very much at home on the grounds, with that architecture as a background. Now, just to work on the aristocratic lineage . . . .
Your aesthetic is a more rigorously structured one than mine, certainly, but thank you for your insights. I fear that I am much more of an accidental collagist in my attire than are you. I had not considered the form of today's suit in terms of formality, and its fabrication belies the formality that you ascribe it (color and pattern). I selected today's tie on the basis of its color and pattern in relation to the suit and the shirt, not in terms of its relative...
x-post WAYWRN . . .