or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Don't drink for living - live for drinking! Handsome shot, in any case - the suffering one must endure for one's art . . .
You're a better man than I to wear a jacket in this weather, and at a location further south than NYC, from what I can gather . . .
x-post WAYWRN CM Casual - AE, Lorenzo Uomo socks, BB trews . . .
I am posting today, though it will be Friday before I post again, as I am off three days this week, with the unenviable task of awaiting furniture deliveries to my new apartment, where the A/C either doesn't work, or the units have had their control panel doors painted shut. (My husband and I are consulting with the contractor this evening, and that fact, among a host of others, will be a point of discussion.) It's still hot, if somewhat less humid, in the Big Apple, so...
And were you a teenage boy of a different generation, you'd have been equally shocked ("shocked, shocked, I say") that there was gambling going on in Casablanca.
Yes, but what sets American hearts (or censors) on fire barely raises an eyebrow in Scandinavia.In my life, it's not the subliminal shenanigans that gets me in trouble, it's the actual ones . . .
From the angle at which you're holding the dog, it's hard to tell how chesty the pooch is (a French bulldog would be bigger in the chest), and the ears look like a Frenchie's ears. Cute pup, regardless of breed, and, of course, an excellent accessory .
Co-ordinating your tie and your French bulldog is so next-level
Some could, but for myself, I do not fancy hanging off a clock tower by a bent minute hand (albeit suited up).
That explains many things . . . so sorry . . .