or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

I've always wanted that too, but the closest I could get to that presently is to look like a Chesterfield sofa - leather covered and studded, but not quite the same thing.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Another day of New & Lingwood . . .Suit - N & LShirt - LewinTie - Museum of Fine Arts, BostonCufflinks - TyrwhittPS - AshearShoes - BB PealsOvercoat - BBScarf - Olde England, Beauchamp Place, LondonHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]]
Interestingly enough, I was discussing the fact that the camel's hair polo coats at Brooks aren't made the same (or as well) as mine with my MTM person at my local branch of BB. He said that, were one to want a polo coat in the same pattern as mine, the factory to contact would be Martin Greenfield (who probably made the coats for BB back in the day).
I sorry you haz a sad, but last night, my camera haz a bleary eye, which I no discover until this AM, when I see crappy photo of mise en place. Mise en place got mise-d en trash can. I haz a sad, too.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
I can't top Roycru's last posting - won't even try to . . .Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - LewinTie - CharvetVintage watch chainCufflinks - TyrwhittShoes - BexleyOvercoat - BBScarf - Frank Stella, NYCHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
Congrats, AAS - enjoy the fame and power !
Tuesday - an early start to a day with great promise of annoyance - such is life in corporate America. At least the weather is allowing me to dress up.Suit - BB MTMShirt, tie & cufflinks - BBPS - Robert TalbottShoes - Crockett & Jones EdgwaresOvercoat - AdolfoScarf - BBHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .