or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
Looking good, Victor - I prefer you without the beard.The sun has returned to NYC, and with it milder temperatures. Let me look a bit more seasonally appropriate than I have done to date this spring.Suit - Paul StuartShirt - BBTie - LewinPS - Alain FigaretCufflinks - M P Levene, LondonBraces - New & LingwoodShoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial (Magnanni)Cologne (with a nod to Victor, as he lists his colognes/perfumes) - Hamman Bouquet, Penhaligon's [[SPOILER]]
Lucky you that you are not involved in tax matters - your life is your own between January and April 15th.I'll merely have to think of another preposterous and amusing reason for your need for expiation
Yeah, you know he gets all expiatory in the post-tax season."Did you enter all my deductions? No? Thwack!""Did you correctly report my K-1's? No? Thwack!"And so on . . .
I went once to Elizabeth Arden for a day of beauty, but it didn't stick
x-post WAYWRN - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center, NYC . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Recycling the suit I wore Saturday evening for this morning, with change of shirt and tie.Suit - BBGF RegentShirt - LewinTie - BattistoniCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtShoes - BexleyHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center, NYC [[SPOILER]]
Congratulations, Justin! Lifestyle photos from the weekend - members' preview of the new Whitney, which has the most spectacular outdoor spaces, in terms of views, of any museum in New York. The new museum building will become an instant sensation when it opens to the public Friday, and the outdoor terraces will become selfie heavens.
x-post WAYWRN . . .