or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
For a bunch of straight guys (for the most part), the posters on this forum are crotch-obsessed, even if you're obsessed about NOT seeing them.
I believe he's just saying that he likes your facial hair. (It does seem to suit you, IMHO).
I think what might be bothering you is the extreme color coordination between my attire today and the jewelry - the cufflinks picking up the red stripe of the shirt, and the lapis ring picking up the blues of most everything else - perhaps a bit too matchy-matchy for your taste?As it is, today's shirt is a beast to coordinate with a suit, and a challenge to find a tie that works without being obvious (the navy satin is pretty much all that I have that works with it). The...
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Putting together something from the "junk" portion of the wardrobe (at least suit and shirt . . .)Suit - JAB Signature PlatinumShirt - LewinTie - BBCufflinks - Benson & Clegg, LondonPS - PRLShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandOvercoat - BBScarf - Ede & RavenscroftHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
I know that feeling only too well . . .
Today's tie was an experiment - something other than the solid dark green nattarino that I wear normally with this suit. Live and learn . . .
Midweek, with sun and milder temperatures promised.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - The Shirt Store, NYCTie - YSLBraces - TrafalgarCufflinks - "Toledano" work, souvenirs of Madrid, 1999PS - no nameShoes - Finsbury, ParisOvercoat - Joseph AbboudHat - TesiScarf - Frank Stella, NYC [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .