or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, BB socks, New & Lingwood suit trousers . . .
One cannot decline Dennis - he must always be accepted!.
x-post WAYWRN - Finsbury, Paris shoes, socks of unknown origin, New & Lingwood suit trousers . . .
It was a long and busy evening last night, so today's attire was thrown together in about five minutes - not the most daring of combos, certainly, but perhaps enough to get me through the day.Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - BBTie - BBBraces - LewinPS - PRLShoes - Finsbury, Paris [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - C & J Edgwares, Gold Toe socks, BBGF suit trousers . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Selentino fedora . . .
Winter, or some unreasonable semblance thereof, has returned to NYC this morning, with temperatures around 7C/45F. Happily, not all the flannel three-piece suits are in hibernation.Suit - BBGFShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBPS - AshearCufflinks - DVVS, NYCVintage watch chainShoes - C & JHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]]
[quote name="AlexRamius" url="/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/37575#post_8438128 Luxire Shirt and Pants Blandin & Delloye SportCoat E.G. Cappelli Tie Monsieur London PS Septième Largeur shoes Bresciani Knee-high socks [/quote] It would appear that you're wearing a tab-collared shirt, which is unusual in this day and age. I assume that you had it made to your specifications through Luxire. I cannot tell from the photos whether...
Harlem is a constitutional monarchy? Gee, I never knew that!
x-post WAYWRN - AE Sevens, Pantherella socks, BB trousers . . .