or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Brovsko's shoes are intriguing. I would swear that I've seen them for sale online, at either Septieme Largeur or Markowski, but neither venue shows double monks in leather/suede mix now. Brovsko, would you be so kind as to tell us from where you obtained your shoes?
Perhaps people are looking to revive the usage of parasols, but cannot find a proper parasol, and are substituting umbrellas instead. Certainly in New York, it is not uncommon to see East Asian ladies wielding an open umbrella over their heads in full sunshine.
Quite by accident (in several senses of the word), I have yesterday's photos from WAYWRN that qualify.
x-post WAYWRN - Magnanni shoes, BB socks and suit trousers . . .
Thanksgiving dinner at the Leopard at des Artistes - an excuse to get dressed up, though fairly unnecessary, except for my mental well-being.Suit - BBGFShirt & tie - BBCufflinks - DVVS, New YorkVintage watch chainPS - Robert TalbottShoes - Magnanni, via Bergdorf GoodmanTopcoat - JABScarf - New & LingwoodHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]]
Congratulations on the impending delivery of Baby JCM-bot. With your exposure to these fora, don't be surprised when the child's first word will be "bespoke".
A couple of shots from last night's book launch party for "We Are Dandy", at the Armoury. A crush of people, many quite idiosyncratically dressed, a fair amount of liquor, and endless pleasant chatter. I had the privilege to meet Butler, a most charming gentleman of many talents, and just the companion one would hope for at such a social gathering.
x-post WAYWRN - Bergdorf Goodman house brand shoes, BB socks, New & Lingwood suit trousers . . .
It is Thursday, I am attending the book launch party for "We Are Dandy" at The Armoury, and I am wearing a three-piece suit - a far change from the jeans, polo shirts, and sneakers that have been my uniform for the last couple of weeks, for thrice-weekly physical therapy, which seems to be working. I hope to be walking without metallic aids in a couple of weeks.In any case, the details of today's attire:Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - Hilditch & KeyTie - CharvetCufflinks -...
Owning both US-marketed and UK marketed double-cuff shirts, I know quite well that US-marketed double cuffed shirts have smaller holes in their cuffs than do their UK equivalents. There are certain pairs of double-faced cufflinks which I own which can never be worn with a made-for-US market shirt (though not my Longmires - they are remarkably easy to put on and take off)..As for Sponge Bob and Patrick, I am sure that they are carved from semi-precious stones, much as...