or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
Day three of "back to the office", and the weather in NYC has morphed from snow to rain - for the moment, at least.Suit - BBShirt - Chester Barrie, via Austin Reed (part of the swag from the recent vacation)Tie - CharvetCufflinks - Museum of Fine Arts, BostonPS - Robert TalbottShoes - Stefano Branchini, via Bergdorf GoodmanRaincoat - BurberryScarf - ZegnaHat - Weatherproof [[SPOILER]] Lifestyle photo - from the cafe of the Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna [[SPOILER]]
Awesome post, mein boychik, and particularly awesome footwear.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Day Two of TPVS (Traumatic Post Vacation Syndrome)Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - BBTie - ZegnaPS - Alain FigaretBraces - Paul StuartCufflinks - Royal Opera House, Covent GardenShoes - Finsbury, ParisOvercoat - BBScarf - Fortnum & MasonHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]] Lifestyle photo - in front of the Neue Burg, Vienna [[SPOILER]]
My travel budget would not be the issue - it would be the size of my luggage, in order to hold "The Art of Painting" - it's rather large for an average suitcase. Never mind what effect my filching might have on my popularity with Interpol.
Lifestyle photos "von Wien" will be featured later this week. No purchases from there though - saw nothing that I liked well enough to pay for in euros.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Back to work after a two week hiatus, and thus back to posting.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - BBTie - CornelianiPS - AshearCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtBraces - New & LingwoodShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandOvercoat & scarf - BBCap - Christy's, via Thomas Farthing, London (a purchase from the recent trip there) [[SPOILER]] "Lifestyle" photo - after a black-tie dinner in London, 2015/02/14 - forgive the flash, the hotel room had "dramatic" (i.e. dim and...
I am pleasantly surprised that photo postings from my lunch with Cleav made the People's Choice, though I put the credit for that all to Cleav - his camera (phone), his choice of lunch venue (excellent), and his attire (equally excellent). Barring unforeseen circumstances, I expect to be posting again tomorrow in WAYWRN - we'll see if I can remember how to dress after two weeks away on holiday . . .