or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Today's suit is visiting the dry cleaner for hibernation very soon - several days of colder weather with rain are going to officially end seersucker season in NYC, starting tomorrow, but thank you for the compliment in any case.
Subscribed, of course - as I was part of the inspiration for this week's challenge, it would be unseemly of me not to participate. Besides, I've got a few ideas . . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart private label (from C & J) shoes, J & M socks, BB suit trousers . . .
Today is reputed to be the last warm day this season, before seasonable temperatures take over, and as it's to threaten rain a bit, I thought I'd squeeze one more wearing out of today's seersucker before it went into dry cleaner bag hibernation.Suit & shirt - BBTie - Thomas Farthing, LondonShoes - Paul Stuart private label (C & J) [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart house brand shoes, Pantherella socks, JAB suit trousers . . .
The start of yet another week. Something simple which with to commence proceedings . . .Suit - JAB Signature PlatinumShirt - BBTie - Boston Museum of Fine ArtsBraces - J. PressCufflinks - TyrwhittShoes - Paul Stuart house label [[SPOILER]]
My limited experience with shirts from Harvie & Hudson is that they're better than Tyrwhitt/Lewin/Curtis & Hawes, not as good as Turnbull or Hilditch, but a very good price/quality ratio.
x-post WAYWRN - Harris shoes, Gold Toe socks, BB suit trousers . . . Also, nice to see you back, Uncle Mac.
A fall day in NYC with somewhat cooler temperatures - today's ensemble works better with the meteorology than some have of late.Suit - BB RegentShirt - Thomas PinkTie - CharvetCufflinks - DVVS, NYCPS - Robert TalbottShoes - Harris, via Barney's Boston [[SPOILER]]
We've always thought that you were outstanding in your field, and now we have photographic evidence to prove it!