or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

It took seven months from contract to closing (contract signed in May, closed in December), and it's taking several months for the renovations to be finished (including changing contractors). Allegedly, it's all going to be done by sometime in August - we shall see.
After a VERY long day yesterday (up at 4:00 AM, and at the office at 5:30 AM, and there until 5: 30 PM), I'm back to a normal schedule. It's still warm here in NYC, though not as bad as it has been - a slight respite from 90+ F heat and humidity.Please note that the Crusty Crouch will now be performed on Crusty's couch - the armchairs normally employed for that pose are at the refinishers/re-upholsterers, in prep for the move to the new apartment. Hope that you can deal...
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Smith boots, BB socks and trews . . .
All of my suits from Paul Stuart are the Paul model, or they are Phineas Cole, which is shaped in a manner similar to the Paul model. They are all OTR.
How can you diss a season that you never experience? After all, you live in San Francisco . . .
Wear the new shoes in good health, but I'd like to see them worn with lighter socks - a color or tone closer to the color or tone of the trousers or the shoes.
x-post WAYWRN - Carmina shoes, Pantherella socks, BB trews . . .
It is to be quite hot and humid today, and, as it's Friday, I've dispensed with suits, and am in the most basic of attire - cotton and linen. Shirt and trews - BB Shoes - Carmina My adventure at KnotStandard was most pleasant. The staff is very polite and professional, but with a relaxed vibe, and the staff also seems to be chosen not only for their salesmanship but also for their physical attractiveness as well. The young woman who took my measurements seemed to know...
Don't be jealous!
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart house brand shoes, BB socks and trews . . .