or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Gentlemen - thanks for the kind comments on yesterday's posting. Mossrocks - "svelte" is an ongoing struggle, er . . project for me, but thanks for noticing.Midweek, and sunny - a perfect day to start bringing a lighter weight suit into rotation.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - Thomas PinkTie - Hackett, LondonCufflinks - SFABraces - Paul StuartShoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial (Magnanni) [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Tuesday, and a mild day, after a predicted bout of early rain. I've eschewed even the wearing of a hat - it would seem I don't need the insulation this morning.Happy Spring.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt, tie, cufflinks - BBBraces - LewinShoes - C & J [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Spring-like temperatures and sunshine - time to dig out a suit from the closet that hasn't been worn in a while.Suit, braces, and shoes - Paul StaurtShirt - BBTie - JABPS - no name brandCufflinks - David Donohue, via Cable Car Clothiers, SFHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
The raincoat is many years old, though not as old as the movie .As for today's socks, my normal impulse would be to wear darker socks with this outfit, but, as it happens, I wore plain dark brown socks the last two days running, and today's socks were the last unworn pair of a gift of seven pairs of Pantherellas I received from a friend a few months ago, so I wore them.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
For the challenge, then . . .
It is currently raining cats and dogs here in NYC, judging from the recent thunderclap, and the wetness of the streets. The Friday Challenge is to wear a white shirt with a sports jacket. I believe that today's attire qualifies on that score.Sports jacket - Chester Barrie, via Austin Reed, LondonShirt, trousers, shoes and PS - BBBow tie - PRLRaincoat - BurberryHat - Weatherproof [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .