or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

The weather has cooled and dried out a bit today, so, back to suits. The Friday Challenge is to dress like a fruit or vegetable - my choice of comestible is shown below, in the spoiler.Suit & shirt - BBTie - CharvetCufflinks - DVVS, NYCShoes - Florsheim Royal Imperials (Magnanni) [[SPOILER]]
It's rather more work that it sounds like - it can be holy hell trying to get the penguins to vacuum and dust the house in Antarctica correctly - there's only so much fish one can use as bribes . . .
My "biz-casual" look today only elicited one comment as referenced above, and certainly not a long screed/diatribe/extended joke riff. I think that my colleagues are so shell-shocked by what I wear that they simply accept the visuals without comment.
Thank you, Wraith, for yesterday's compliment. x-post WAYWRN CM Casual . . .
Some days, you just don't feel like putting on a suit. For me, today is one of those days - warm, humid, with threat of thunderstorms this afternoon here in NYC.All BB - shirt, trousers, shoes - even socks. [[SPOILER]]
Of course there is, and a very rude one as well . . ."Toilets? Don't be foolish - I have a corps of coprophiliacs and urolagniacs to deal with my waste products."
Oh, I do, I do, but occasionally one must be in locations in which one does not own real estate - it can be so tiresome, living at home (even when one maintains so many of them). Even the wealthiest of us must rough it at some time, no?
If your valet doesn't know, I have mine call him to discuss.
No portmanteau? How else are we to transport our wardrobes when we visit the Continent?
x-post WAYWRN . . .