or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

^^^ Glad that you had a good time in Lisbon, Dennis - great shots - and glad that my advice proved to be of use.An early morning after a busy weekend. Weather continues to be cool and overcast this week in NYC.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBBraces - Paul StuartCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtShoes - Florsheim Royal Imperial [[SPOILER]]
Next northern Brooklyn neighborhood to be totally gentrified . . .
Visiting Brooklyn, I see - Williamsburg or Bushwick?
I won't ask how you know that . . .
Oh, my little Noodle, did we wake up on the wrong side of the kimchi this morning?
It continues to be cool (and cloudy) here in NYC, and the supply of flannel suits gets more exercise today.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - Hilditch & KeyTie - ZegnaBraces - Paul StuartCufflinks - BBPS - PRLShoes - C & J [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - C & J Edgwares, Pantherella socks, Phineas Cole suit trousers . . .
The 80's feel comes more from the 4 x 1 button configuration and relatively low button placement than from the lapels, per se, but the look suits you, in a very retro sort of way.
x-post WAYWRN - Bergdorf Goodman house brand shoes, BB socks, New & Lingwood suit trousers . . .
Thursday, with a chance of light rain this afternoon, but otherwise sunny and cool - the last hurrahs of winter-weight suits continues . . .Suit - New & LingwoodShirt - BB MTMTie - BBBraces - LewinCufflinks - The British MuseumPS - PRLShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand [[SPOILER]]