or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
Grey yesterday, taupe today.Suit, shirt, tie - BBCufflinks - Thomas PinkPS - no name brandShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brand [[SPOILER]]
Boston can be a charming small city, and October is a good month to visit, meteorologically, if nothing else. As it happens, I grew up outside of Salem, so I am quite familiar with both places. Enjoy your visit.
For the record, I'm a few months shy of 59, which, given the demographic around here, makes me older than average by a large degree. As for posting/not posting face shots, that is a very personal issue - I respect those who choose to do so, and equally those who choose not to do so. Personally, I think that showing fit pics without a head is a loss of context, but that's just me - other opinions may differ, and with the myriad number of places one's image can find itself...
I am sorry, but "dessert control" is an oxymoron
That you do, and you're slender enough to be able to get away with it . . . bitch.
I'm shocked that no one has suggested that for me, as I'm one of the oldest surviving posters - the only other gentlemen who are, buy their own admission, older than I am are o/o and Butler.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Something bright and light with which to start the work week.Suit - Paul StaurtShirt - LewinTie, shoes & braces - BBCufflinks - DVVS, NYC [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN and the Friday Challenge . . .