or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Thank God for Google Translate, or I would be imagining that you two are passing state secrets in plain sight.
I can verify that it did indeed hurt quite a lot - happily, much less now, with drugs and keeping weight off the leg.I will most likely go nuts whether or not I am working from home, though working from home has now merely pointed out the inane bureaucratic nature of most of what I do for a living. It does, however, beat boredom by a mile.
Working from home is no problem - I've been fully functional that way since I came home from the hospital on October 11th.
It occurred as a result of my own stupidity, and a freak accident. I fell while running for the elevator in my apartment building, sliding leftwards, and doing a one-point landing on my pelvic bone, a fracture of my right acetabulum, making the use of my right leg very painful. The fracture is stable, so all I need do is keep off of it, as best as possible, for six to eight weeks, while the bone knits itself back together.
I have dated photo files, but no written record of the actual attire - that would be more work than it would be worth.
Crusty, through the ages, the weekend edition: October 23rd 2010: 2012: 2013: 2014: 2015: For 2010, I believe that I achieved some level of swagger (a fairly unnatural state of being for me, but there it is) - but I will leave judgment of the viewer.
Crusty through the ages - the weekend edition. For October 22nd . . . 2010: 2012: 2013: 2014: 2015: I would like it noted that I no longer own either the shirt nor the suit from 2010 - the suit as it ceased to fit as I lost weight to the extent that it could not be re-tailored effectively, and was disposed of, and the shirt, well, it went the way of many of my rejected items - to the charity shop.
And my posts from 2009-2010 didn't make you run from the forums, shrieking in horror? Brave man you are . . .
^^^^ Wear the tie in good health, Mr. Knightley, and sorry to have missed seeing you while you were in NYC.
The march of time continues . . . 2010: 2011: 2013: 2014: 2015: What is interesting about this group of photos is to note what articles of clothing have left my closet, and which have remained. The suits from 2010 and 2011 are both gone - as I became thinner, they became more unwearable - donated to a friend who is about my size, only a bit bulkier than myself currently. Accessories remain - the tie shown with the suit from 2015 I've had for over...