or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

My travel budget would not be the issue - it would be the size of my luggage, in order to hold "The Art of Painting" - it's rather large for an average suitcase. Never mind what effect my filching might have on my popularity with Interpol.
Lifestyle photos "von Wien" will be featured later this week. No purchases from there though - saw nothing that I liked well enough to pay for in euros.
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Back to work after a two week hiatus, and thus back to posting.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - BBTie - CornelianiPS - AshearCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtBraces - New & LingwoodShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandOvercoat & scarf - BBCap - Christy's, via Thomas Farthing, London (a purchase from the recent trip there) [[SPOILER]] "Lifestyle" photo - after a black-tie dinner in London, 2015/02/14 - forgive the flash, the hotel room had "dramatic" (i.e. dim and...
I am pleasantly surprised that photo postings from my lunch with Cleav made the People's Choice, though I put the credit for that all to Cleav - his camera (phone), his choice of lunch venue (excellent), and his attire (equally excellent). Barring unforeseen circumstances, I expect to be posting again tomorrow in WAYWRN - we'll see if I can remember how to dress after two weeks away on holiday . . .
Gentlemen, It's been fun on the road. London was fun, especially meeting up with Cleav, and I bought a few trinkets. Now I'm in Vienna, and have been in major museum mode. No purchases anticipated for this leg of the trip. FYI, for those of you looking for authentic high-button shoes, they can be found at Zak, in Kaertnerstrasse, or at Materna, in Mahlerstrasse, though for what cost I do not know. Back to work on Monday. Will post then.
Sorry not to have posted before, but my afternoon and evening were taken up with six hours of "Die Meistersinger" at the English National Opera. I survived - a major accomplishment. Lunch with Cleav is always a delight. I highly recommend the experience.
^^^^ Love your cottage, there, Cleav - so cozy-looking. Nice grounds, too
I've always wanted that too, but the closest I could get to that presently is to look like a Chesterfield sofa - leather covered and studded, but not quite the same thing.
x-post WAYWRN . . .