or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Tomorrow I will post a close-up - "all in good time my pretty, all in good time . . .".
x-post WAYWRN CM Casual - BB shoes, socks, and trews . . .
Today's shirt has been staring at me (or I at it, more likely) from my shirt drawer for quite some time, and I've not been able to make it work satisfactorily with a suit, so I'm trying it as a sport shirt for today - certainly enough shirting to face yet another warm humid NYC day . . . Shirt - Lewin Trews and shoes - BB
Not to pig-pile on you when you've already received a good deal of criticism, but today's jacket does make your hips look wide which, judging from your photos, is not an accurate reflection of your actual build.Jacket length is one of the more controversial things these days. As much as I am not in favor of the short- for-shortness-sake jacket lengths in current fashion, I do note that many of my older suits, the jackets look too long on me (at 5'9", I should be a regular...
x-posr WAYWRN CM Casual - Alden shoes, BB socks and trews . . .
A third day this week of some variation on penny loafers. Shirt and trews are BB, shoes are Alden, but not from Brooks Bros.
x-post WAYWRN CM Casual - Tyrwhitt shoes, Lorenzo Uomo socks, BB trews . . .
Still hot, maybe not as humid, but not suit-wearing weather, certainly. BB shirt and trews, with Tyrwhitt shoes.
Sorry that you've had crap with which to deal - your presence in these threads is always welcome.Were you in NYC, I'd suggest, as a treat for yourself, a professional shoe shine, which always gives me a little lift when I've had a bad day. I don't know if such things exist in Paris. Your suit from Friday looks lovely - your Septieme Largeurs could use some attention, when you've the chance.
x-post WAYWRN CM Casual - BB shoes and trews, Pantherella socks . . .