or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Well, how much time do you have to review the exact nature of the mental imbalance of the posters to these fora? Do you want a summarization of the metadata, broken down by the type of neurosis, or would you lilke a detailed description of the exact nature of mental illness by individual?
Thank you for confirming that which I've always known - that you are outstanding in your field.
Trust me, there are random people doing much more alarming things with one's photos on the Internet than Photoshopping them - the human imagination has no boundaries . . .
x-post WAYWRN CM Casual - BB shoes and trews, Punto socks . . .
@darcys asked, "I really like this look. You have a great sense of style. Do you normally wear dress watches by chance? If so which ones?" I have only two "good" watches, a Le Must de Cartier tank (quartz movement) from the 1980's, and a gold Tiffany watch, an award for 25 years of service to my late husband. I am wearing the Cartier today, as shown below.
It's to be warmer and more humid today here in NYC, and I've got to visit the work-in-progress (i.e. the active construction site) which is my new apartment after work, so I've opted for "business casual" for today. So sorry - apologies in advance. All BB today - shirt, trews, shoes . . .
Monsieur Sycsyc, your generosity is most admirable - besides, I do squeak by the rules with a rust tie and tiger-eye cufflinks (two browns, not including shoes ).
No. only their hair was . . .
Whether my suit today is a greyish brown or a brownish grey is very much dependent on one's monitor, one's eyeballs, or one's lighting - as I said, I never color inside the lines very well . . .. At least you liked the combination . . .
My entry into this Brown Derby . . .