Posts by upr_crust

I find that the 199 last is very narrow - I went up a half size on my one pair of 199-lasted shoes from SL (from a UK8.5 to a UK9). I' have only one pair of Carminas, which I took in a UK 8.5 - the 199 is definitely narrower. I have one pair of SL in the 224 last, which I took as a UK8.5, and they fit fine.
Sunshine to begin the morning, though still cool enough to wear flannel and a lightweight overcoat.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - BB MTMTie - CharvetCufflinks and braces - New & LingwoodVintage watch chainShoes - Septieme Largeur, ParisOvercoat - Turnbull & AsserScarf - Ede & RavenscroftHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center, NYC [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Septieme Largeur shoes, BB socks, Phineas Cole suit trews . . .
Midweek, with rumors of sunshine and milder temperatures - just not yet this morning.Suit - BBShirt - TyrwhittTie - JABCufflinks - Benson & Clegg, LondonPS - PRLShoes - Stefano BranchiniOvercoat - BBScarf - BBHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN - Stefano Branchini shoes, BB socks and suit trews . . .
Would that choice of footwear be restricted to Hong Kong Island itself, or would alleyways in Kowloon or the New Territories qualify?
Vile politics are a requirement for association with the current administration, IMHO - either that, or an untoward connection to the Kremlin, or both.
x-post WAYWRN - Bergdorf Goodman house brand shoes, Versace socks, BB suit trews . . .
Another rainy day here in NYC.Suit -BBGFShirt & tie - LewinPS - AshearCufflinks - TiffanyVintage watch chainShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandRaincoat - BurberryScarf - Johnston's of ElginHat - Weatherproof [[SPOILER]]
The heart wants what the heart wants - we all have those moments . . .