or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN - AE shoes, Gold toe socks, Phineas Cole suit trews . . .
Tuesday, with rain predicted. Another bow tie from the Paul Stuart winter sale, and a hat I've not worn in years - good enough for an inclement day.Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - BBTie - Paul StuartPS - Robert TalbottBraces - Paul StuartShoes - AE SevensRaincoat - BurberryScarf - Hilditch & KeyHat - Stetson [[SPOILER]]
Translation - "Brooks Brothers Black Fleece double monks" - Black Fleece being a Brooks Brothers brand now discontinued due to lack of sales for Thom Browne designed variants on regular Brooks Brothers clothing.
Yeah, some people are just so inconsiderate. (Never has been my problem.)I don't know that the combo works, but glad that you had the intestinal fortitude to try it out.
That could be climatic in nature - you'd most likely wear a cream-colored suit in the summertime. Brown, as sartorial Valium, works for me year-round .
The knowing smirk is Sebastian's leading accessory - effective in all contexts
x-posr WAYWRN - Canali shoes, BB socks and suit trews . . .
Friday, and not a moment too soon. I always feel more relaxed in a brown suit, for some reason.Suit - BBShirt - TyrwhittTie - Paul StuartPS - New & LingwoodCufflinks - Benson & Clegg, LondonShoes - CanaliOvercoat - BBScarf - BBHat - Tesi [[SPOILER]]
It gives me such nostalgia to hear the patois of the land of my ancestors .
Let me substitute today's hat for Tuesday's for this competition . . .