or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

Triple post - please ignore.
Double post - my apologies.
You want corduroy - you got corduroy (and a tie).
Day 3 of stay-cation - a visit to the optometrist is the highlight of today's activities. The Friday Challenge is "corduroy" - I believe that today's attire qualifies.Jacket, trousers, shirt, bow tie, shoes - BBPS - no name brand [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN and the Friday Challenge - all BB
Let me join in thanking Mr. Knightley for his efforts in starting this thread - Bravo!
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart house brand shoes, BB socks, Phineas Cole suit trews . . .
This morning, I am off to the private sale at Paul Stuart's, to see if there is anything left to buy. Deciding that it would be wise to look as if I could afford to shop at Stuart's, and also to give proper context to anything I try on, I decided to dress for the occasion.Yesterday I also received the cane I ordered - something less utilitarian than the one I've been using, but more decorative. Let's hope that the need for it, orthopedically, is limited.Suit - Paul...
Re-quoted for general awesomeness and drool-worthiness. For the sake of fiscal probity (that spoilsport of a virtue), I hope that you had a lucky day in Northamptonshire, rather than paying full retail. Otherwise, jealousy is abounding . . .
x-post WAYWRN - Finsbury, Paris shoes, Nagrani socks, New & Lingwood suit trews . . .