or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

A double-breasted waistcoat will be doubly awesome - now, all we need is fall weather . . .
Currently, I have a few shirts RTW with eyelet collars, some from Brooks, one or two from Tyrwhitt. As I like eyelet collars with double cuffs, a combination rarer than hen's teeth, I have to have such shirts made for me (the one I wore Monday was made for me by Brooks Bros).I have a few tab collared shirts from Brooks, that I've had made, but the collars are very short, hence my favoring of eyelet collars, which have longer points and are taller.
Thanks, Cleav - you enjoy your travels as well, and sorry to be missing you in the UK.
x-post WAYWRN - Harris shoes, BB socks, JAB suit trousers . . .
Today is the last day this week that I'll be suited up, as I travel tomorrow evening for parts northeasterly from New York, across "the pond" as they do say, and I'll be on vacation for two weeks. That being said, I'm having lunch today with a lawyer at the World Financial Center, so I've dressed to look as if I belong in that venue - at the very least, not too scruffy.Suit - JAB Signature PlatinumShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBBraces - J PressCufflinks - TiffanyShoes - Harris,...
I never knew that Stavanger, Norway was a center for blues singing . . .
x-post WAYWRN, and the Friday Challenge this week - Paul Stuart house brand shoes, Pantherella socks, and BB trousers . . .
My entry - if not a true riot of color, at the very least, a hissyfit of hue and pattern . . .
In a fit of impracticality, prior to my departure on vacation later this week, I've decided, in the monsoon weather current in NYC, to take on the Friday Challenge, the challenge being "riot of color". Today's attire, if not a riot of color, is at least a hissyfit of hue and pattern.Jacket - Paul Stuart/Phineas ColeShirt - LewinTie - Michelson's, via Thomas Farthing, LondonCufflinks - Thomas PinkPS & trousers - BBShoes - Paul Stuart house brand [[SPOILER]]
Don't worry - Chocsosa lives in CA's Central Valley - no chance of wet weather this summer . . . .