or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN . . .
The beginning of yet another work week, and it has cooled down considerably over the weekend, hence today's hat. A lower-key ensemble than Saturday's, with an unruly shirt collar.Suit - BBGFShirt - TyrwhittTie - BBCufflinks - TyrwhittPS - AshearVintage watch chainShoes - Bergdorf Goodman house brandHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Special weekend edition - early dinner at Jean-Georges with my partner and BernoulliSuit - Paul StuartShirt - TyrwhittTie - CharvetCufflinks - Boston Museum of Fine ArtsBraces - PRLPS - Robert TalbottShoes - Paul Stuart [[SPOILER]]
Trust me, RTC, there isn't a force on heaven or earth that could make my squash look small - I recently learned that not only am I a 7 3/8-7 1/2 hat size, but that my skull shape is a "long oval".As it is, I had a discussion on this very topic this afternoon with my MTM guy at BB, trying on US/Canadian made Regent fit suits, vs. Regent fits made in Italy, vs. BB's Milano cut. I was a 41R in US Regents, a 42R in the Italian-made version, and a 43R in a Milano, which had...
Assuming that your comment was meant to be serious, they're talking baseball, not football, and the Giants, in this context, haven't been a New York team since your parents were in diapers (and not Depends either, for those wise-asses in the audience).
The jacket may be a bit big in the shoulders, but it's always been tight around the waist (as has been the waistcoat) - though not as tight as when I bought the suit five years ago (I have lost a few pounds in the intervening years).
I will try to attend. I am certainly intrigued by the vendors listed.
Nope - the suit jacket is darted - only the body inside it is a sack
If it's patterned suits you want, it's patterned suits you get . . .