or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

A posting by someone who learned English from Google Translate.
x-post WAYWRN - J & M rainy day shoes . . .
Still monsoon season in NYC today, but I am willfully ignoring it.Sport jacket, trousers, shirt - BBTie - PRLPS - no name brandShoes - J & M (Italian manufacture)Raincoat - BurberryScarf - ZegnaHat - Weatherproof [[SPOILER]]
Does this mean that Clags is the new Derk? (Speaking of which, where's the old Derk?)
That's a very cool photo, though I am familiar with the lobby of only one high-end hotel in Vancouver, the Shangri-La, and that does not appear to be that lobby, as I remember it.
It was lunch, for the record, at which Cleav and I had our picture taken, and as I will be in the UK again mid-February 2015, we're planning on repeating the event at that time (same meal, different venue). You are correct in assuming that fun was had at the original event - a lovely amalgam of entertaining conversation and a nice bottle of Macon-Villages. We hope that history repeats itself.
I'm WAY in - this should be fun.
First off, extending the competition for two weeks is a good idea, giving everyone the ability to post festive attire from either Xmas or New Year's Eve/Day, if that's what the theme ends up as. Certainly, for New Year's, the doors are wide open for a variety of attire of all sorts. Thematically - it's your show, advice that was proffered to me when I won the challenge. Just try to make it engaging enough an idea so that there will be a good showing of...
x-post WAYWRN . . .
A grey December Monday - just the time for a touch of pink.Suit - BB MTMShirt - BBTie - JABCufflinks - Turnbull & AsserPS - Alain FigaretShoes - C & J EdgwaresOvercoat - AdolfoScarf - Johnstons of ElginHat - Selentino [[SPOILER]]