or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

I will join you in that regard, as my results were in the same numeric league as yours - holding my head up high in public, while cueing "Tears of a Clown" on the mental eight-track tape player (sorry, my brain is old - it doesn't have a CD player ).
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Something unchallenging with which to start the sartorial week.Suit - BB FitzgeraldShirt & tie - BBCufflinks - The London Badge & Button Co.PS - Robert TalbottShoes - AE Sevens TresanoTrumper's Skye [[SPOILER]]
According to Google, lovat is a muted shade of green, used particularly for tweeds and woolens.
X-post WAYWRN . . .
Today marks my 4,000th post to AskAndy. I thought that I should post something distinctive in honor of such an occasion over there. I hope that today's attire is worthy of a numerical landmark posting.Suit - Ralph Lauren Purple LabelShirt - TyrwhittTie - Hilditch & KeyPS - Brooks Bros.Braces - Paul StuartCufflinks - TyrwhittBoots - Paul StuartPenhaligon's Racquets [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . . [[SPOILER]]
x-post WAYWRN . . .
The Friday Challenge this week is to wear a green jacket. As today's jacket is the only green one I have that is seasonally appropriate, I'm going with it.And yes, I do realize it is only Wednesday.Jacket, trousers, and shirt - BBPS - no name brandBow tie - JABShoes - Paul Stuart [[SPOILER]]
Quite decent for the money - the pair shown are about seven years old, but, in all fairness, they are not worn that often (the size of my shoe collection being what it is . . . ).