or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

My proper entry - white silk pocket square, silver & black enamel cufflinks, black silk socks . . . My "train wreck" entry - all of the above, with a silk waistcoat and patent leather shoes . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
The Friday Challenge is to integrate items from a formal outfit into one's normal daytime attire. With today's outfit, I think that I'm bridging the gap between day and evening, and have included a white silk pocket square, cufflinks best suited for a tuxedo, a cream silk scarf, and black silk socks (with sock suspenders). I also did an over-the-top version - adding a grey silk waistcoat, and patent leather shoes. This was done for comedic purposes only.Suit - BBGF...
Hey, that's Stichy's line!
I would have thought that I'd win on general train-wreck-itude .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Thursday - warmer, but with promise of rain here in NYC.Suit - BB MTMShirt & Tie - BBCufflinks - Metropolitan Museum of ArtPS - BBShoes - Bexley, ParisTopcoat - JABScarf - Ede & Ravenscroft, LondonHat - Weatherproof [[SPOILER]]
Oh, dear - looks like I'm stuck with train wreck now . . .
x-post WAYWRN . . .
Midweek, and still with wintry temperatures in NYC. Brrrrr . . . In writing this post, I suddenly realized how Brit today's attire is - an accident of the wardrobe . . .Suit - New & Lingwood, LondonShirt - Thomas PinkTie - Hackett, LondonCufflinks - TyrwhittBraces - Paul StuartShoes - C & JOvercoat - BBScarf - Ede & RavenscroftHat - Selentino, via JJ Hat Center, NYC [[SPOILER]]