or Connect

Posts by upr_crust

x-post WAYWRN MC Casual . . .
Don't project all your fantasies at once, Coxsackie . . .
Tweedyprof's latest victim - the body will be disposed of in short order . . . .
The fact that your suit originally was a 3 roll to 2 explains why the lapels are as wide as they appear (the hard 3-button suits of the 90's and the early 00's normally had smaller lapels than the suit in your photo), and a lower buttoning stance usually is more flattering to all but the tallest of men (and you're not precisely short, judging from your photos).As for Church's, well-made, but as you note, clumpy (and with Prada as an owner, most likely to remain that way). ...
It is supposed to cool down for Friday in NYC, which will be an enticement for me to participate in thie challenge. My only concern is balancing all that blue with some other color, so that the overall effect isn't too bland (as if blandness would be possible with my fits, but still . . .).
X-post WAYWRN . . .
Today's tie is Charvet, which requires a very neutral background - between suit and shirt, I think that I have achieved neutrality.Suit - BBGF RegentShirt - TyrwhittTie - CharvetCufflinks - Turnbull & AsserShoes - Finsbury, Paris [[SPOILER]]
Congrats, EFV, and I am pleased and honored to share second place with Betelgeuse. Thank you to all who said complimentary things about either of my postings - disqualified, or qualified. So, EFV, any ideas for this week's challenge?
x-post WAYWRN . . .