or Connect

Posts by shawn$

Quote: Originally Posted by k4lnamja If I was OP, I'd require payment immediately versus later. I honestly would buy this now Same here..but Im 2nd in line i guess he gave his word--he should honor it
Hey fellas, Ive been into the store a couple times and often browse their online stuff--does anyone have experience with their slim or tailor fit shirts? They always have sales--it's basically the same sale year round--from what I've seen it does seem like decent quality--but I just haven't pulled the trigger. Anyone have anything to say about their suits?
Quote: Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. Drop on Grenson. Cmon you guys are gonna make this man drop the price on these? They shouldve been bought by now!
sure why not!?
hmm
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm i missed out on all the ed stuff I wanted (orange cashmere ties, navy grenadine six-fold, etc), so i deserved a solid. PS - anyone interested in incotex pants? =) the viktor and rolf are particularly nice Waiting on my Missioni's.... convincing myself to stay away from those red ones
What color are #2 and #3?
whats the material on #2?
Gotdammit somebody wants my wife to kill me
Interested.... How are the suits cut? Are they regular or more on the slim side? Do you have any other color/size/material combinations available that are unlisted?