or Connect

Posts by quarry

I am making some exceptions with individual orders in regards to reaching better rates for the deposit - total costings. Email me direct and I will assist you!
If anyone has made a selection or has questions about ordering, please contact me directly at hi@egocomplex.net The deadline is tomorrow, so I will need all your SS012 selections by then.
This is exactly right. It's important to understand what drives the entire cycle for wholesaling.The supplier sells goods to a third party , (egocomplex) who will sell the goods on to the consumer. We are a startup e-boutique, which means we have not many overheads, but we still have to make investment in stock. We are not an established retailer, we are not a department store, so we simply cannot afford to retail without support from a pre-order system.Taking orders is...
The deadline for ordering Silent Damir Doma SS012 is middle of this week. Can you confirm if you will be placing an order for SS012? If so do you think you can place a selection by Thursday? I am working nonstop to make this order a reality which makes it possible to order Damir Doma mainline for FW12. We would really like this option, but it is only possible if we manage to receive enough support at this time with the Silent collections. If you are interested in...
The pricing you see is reflective of deposit amounts which very from each style (30-50% of the total). Since our goal is to reach a higher minimum with each order, this percentage will vary with the quantity of styles you order. A larger order reflects a larger deposit percentage (reduced total cost). Orders of 3 or more styles reflect well under retail value.
The pricing you see is reflective of deposit amounts which very from each style (30-50% of the total). Since our goal is to reach a higher minimum with each order, this percentage will vary with the quantity of styles you order. A larger order reflects a larger deposit percentage (reduced total cost).
I have arranged our unofficial selection for Spring and Summer 2012 selection. Please note, some styles shown may not be ordered in desired quantities are not met and some other styles may be considered if you request pricing. Columns are in the following order: style/description/fabric/deposit price in euro * Pricing may vary with special colors/variations Follow this link: http://www.egocomplex.net/images/s1203.htm  
I have arranged our unofficial selection for Spring and Summer 2012 selection. Please note, some styles shown may not be ordered in desired quantities are not met and some other styles may be considered if you request pricing. Columns are in the following order: style/description/fabric/deposit price in euro * Pricing may vary with special colors/variations Follow this link: http://www.egocomplex.net/images/s1203.htm