or Connect

Posts by Boognish

Quote: Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak m i n e Excellent blog.
Quote: Originally Posted by dah328 Crane, which Ruger .22 semi-auto models would you recommend? I need a semi-auto I can use for practice that has lower ammo costs than 9mm or .45. If you have a 1911, or are familiar with the platform, I'd go with the 22/45 with adjustable sights. Live mine. Your other option is the Mk lll, which is the same top end over a different grip angle. There's a ton of upper configurations...stainless vs. blued,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gingahbman Not everyone has to agree with the moral of his story, but they at least can be civil about it. There's a way of getting your point across, and then there's being callous. On a side note, I'm surprised at how many of you walk around with knives. I have no problem with it, but have any of you actual had to use it before? I am making the assumption that the main purpose of these knives are self...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter not just for a noob - one of the things that I don't like about relaying on a firearm for home defense is that you can't practice and drill in your home environment safely. the airsoft is a great tool for that. I was introduced to airsoft by a forum of serious badasses, a serious gunman forum. they are pretty common with serious shooters. I agree with you on this. I'm fortunate to have a personal range...
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK That would indeed be the pistol. I was looking to see if I had any pics of my own, but no luck. Crazy. I liked shooting it, and would love to own one, but I might as well carry a pistol caliber carbine instead of that monster.
Quote: Originally Posted by drop Wait...I get it now. By busting out a desert eagle, a Rambo-ass knife and a five-pound bag of jerky I can finally put an end to all those "man purse" comments...sweet. (In all seriousness, my grandfather was also a responsible, concealed-weapon-permit-holding, NRA-loving gun enthusiast...that is, until my uncle broke into his gun cabinet, removed the trigger lock from a 9mm and killed himself. In one day, my...
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK 9mm .40 or .45? Edit: on my phone so I can't get a good look at the pistol to see for myself .45
Lee, specs on the wrench please.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Holy shit. Good call. Now you have to guess 290 or I-35. I liked the M&P trigger over the XD's, but both point naturally and feel good in my hand. I'm going to guess the one up north. And I wonder if this is the same USP you used. Picture was taken in 2006 or 2007. If it is, it's a small world.
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Crane's has covered the practicality issue, so I'll play devil's advocate on the G19. I don't like it. On paper they're hard to beat, but in my hand they feel all sorts of janky. I can't live with that. Make sure that you put at least a hundred rounds through a rental or borrowed pistol (that's been cleaned and maintained- had a USP jam repeatedly on me because the range hadn't done maintenance on it) of the exact...