or Connect

Posts by Boognish

Quote: Originally Posted by blazingazn can someone recommend a low price / high quality and value flashlight? hoping it's quite small. . . Surefire G2
Damn, now I'm thinking more and more about that little Sig. I need something for pocket carry, and I don't know which route to take. I traded off a P3AT a while back, and never really cared for it or its lack of quality. I'm debating the Micro Eagle, the Ruger LCP (or LC9 if I can pocket carry it), the Rohrbaugh R9, or the 238. I've handled the Micro Eagle, and slide bite is a problem for me, even compared to other mouse guns. The LCP looks and feel just like the...
Quote: Originally Posted by madmadigan This is what I'm talking about!!! Pffft, that's bush league. I'd be more impressed if he used a step ladder to drop into the jeans with both legs simultaneously, so as not to disturb the creases whilst putting them on. Everyone knows that the one-leg-at-a-time guys have less than superior fades.
Just out if curiosity, how did you come up with the $14 figure? My show box blue book lists that box at $11 in 10/10 condition.
Gonna need one with a big neck hole since my traps is huge.
Although not as radical in recurve, I can vouche for the two knives below. http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=635758 http://www.sonomacutlery.com/store/p...cat=357&page=1
Quote: Originally Posted by MajorWinter The orange Spyderco is the FRN UKPK rescue, I really like it. I often use it for normal tasks and it holds up really well for a serrated blade. The bottom knife is a custom friction folder which is made from an old file. Indeed it is nice and non threatening, that is why I asked for the wharnie blade shap. Living in the UK it quite a non permissive environment and the little friction folder doesn't really draw...
Quote: Originally Posted by mikeman I know nothing about knives, however, Im looking for a smaller EDC knife. Thoughts on the CRKT Delegate? Just my two cents, but I think CRKT quality leaves a lot to be desired. A CRKT and its crappy liner lock design was responsible for three stitches in my thumb. I don't know the price of the one pictured, but there are quality US built knives under $100 to be had. Check out the Kershaw Blur.
Quote: Originally Posted by Duff_Man I'd kop if they weren't Tokarevs. Those are Colt 1903s.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS I dont like getting my hands dirty.