or Connect

Posts by Boognish

Just out if curiosity, how did you come up with the $14 figure? My show box blue book lists that box at $11 in 10/10 condition.
Gonna need one with a big neck hole since my traps is huge.
Although not as radical in recurve, I can vouche for the two knives below. http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=635758 http://www.sonomacutlery.com/store/p...cat=357&page=1
Quote: Originally Posted by MajorWinter The orange Spyderco is the FRN UKPK rescue, I really like it. I often use it for normal tasks and it holds up really well for a serrated blade. The bottom knife is a custom friction folder which is made from an old file. Indeed it is nice and non threatening, that is why I asked for the wharnie blade shap. Living in the UK it quite a non permissive environment and the little friction folder doesn't really draw...
Quote: Originally Posted by mikeman I know nothing about knives, however, Im looking for a smaller EDC knife. Thoughts on the CRKT Delegate? Just my two cents, but I think CRKT quality leaves a lot to be desired. A CRKT and its crappy liner lock design was responsible for three stitches in my thumb. I don't know the price of the one pictured, but there are quality US built knives under $100 to be had. Check out the Kershaw Blur.
Quote: Originally Posted by Duff_Man I'd kop if they weren't Tokarevs. Those are Colt 1903s.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS I dont like getting my hands dirty.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Has anyone tried moving or converting the Makarov safety to ambi? I've never heard of it. Unless you were dead set on doing it, I'd just get a CZ82 and call it a day.
[quote=Uncontrol;4327797]Except people don't make shitty excuses about how they buy beautiful $3500 handguns and carry them around for "self-defense." This is such a dumbass comparison. If you want to buy a beautiful gun for target shooting or display, cool. But self-defence? What a load of horseshit. [quote] Yeah, because spending large amounts of money on quality custom pistols (that may be used to protect your life) from proven builders is dumb. You do realize...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol self defense, indeed Funny how you edit your last post and cower out of a thread, only to return a week later with a cunty comment. Fitting.