or Connect

Posts by Boognish

With regards to Dockers, are there two different D1 fits? I've seen D1 described as tapered and straight fit, but I assume all Alphas are tapered? Reason I ask is because the Alpha just doesn't work for me. My legs are too long and my feet are too god damned big for the tapered. I'm looking for a similar fit from the top block to knee, with a 8-8.5" hem instead of the 7.5' hem. I've heard that there is some inconsistency in measurements across different colors. Any truth...
Went with a 34. Post hot soak, waist is 35, thighs are 13.25, knee is 9, hem is 8.75, front rise is 11 1/8, back rise is 15.25, and inseam is 37.75. Blueowl's measurements were spot on. I'll pm you after I do a second hot soak. I'm not confident that I got all the shrinkage out. I want to be sure before I hem them.
Funny you said that...when I was doing my research on which jeans I wanted, I was seriously contemplating your PBJs. Just thought they may have been too slim up top.
My own personal hell.
Her neck is small.
Haven't seen a lot of 0201 fit pics. Hopefully I can get some honest wear in before summer rolls around. Thanks to Jay for sizing advice.
Is your mom giving you a hard time about dropping $200?
You said somewhere that you were 5'11" and 180-185.An average height fat person telling Scott he looks bad is awesomesauce.
So much better than the last running at the camera flexing your traps whilst holding hands with trolls and wearing a t shirt and jeans and a dumb hat pic.
Rarely disagree with you, but that's just silly.