or Connect

Posts by Boognish

Cross post from Momotaro thread. Year old 201s. I'll get better pics in natural sunlight when I get the chance.
It's been a year now. 201s with one initial soak and two washes. Probably about 7 or 8 months effective wear.
0201s after about 6 months of wear, two soaks and two washes  
The ironing.
I have a pair of Alphas, classic fits, and urban slims, all in sz34. The rise on both JCrews is about the same. The only real difference is that the urbans are slightly slimmer in the thigh and have more of a taper. They're right around 7.75" on my 35.5" essentials and 8.2" on my classics f I recall. Both JCrews are cut fuller and with less taper than the Alpha. Almost a bit too roomy....13" thighs I think?The Alphas are perfect from the knee up, and the urban are great...
Post 1,356 about your vans. Nobody cares.
I've typed hundreds of posts in this thread, only to change my mind and hit the back button. Usually want to comment on badass bows, jwied or tween fits, but end up chickening out. But Cdhagg sucks so hard. There, no I feel better. Fuck you and your stupid hyper bow legged express modern male pose and how you leave your stupid contrived pouty bottom lip in your cropped pics. Fuckinrage.
With regards to Dockers, are there two different D1 fits? I've seen D1 described as tapered and straight fit, but I assume all Alphas are tapered? Reason I ask is because the Alpha just doesn't work for me. My legs are too long and my feet are too god damned big for the tapered. I'm looking for a similar fit from the top block to knee, with a 8-8.5" hem instead of the 7.5' hem. I've heard that there is some inconsistency in measurements across different colors. Any truth...
Went with a 34. Post hot soak, waist is 35, thighs are 13.25, knee is 9, hem is 8.75, front rise is 11 1/8, back rise is 15.25, and inseam is 37.75. Blueowl's measurements were spot on. I'll pm you after I do a second hot soak. I'm not confident that I got all the shrinkage out. I want to be sure before I hem them.
Funny you said that...when I was doing my research on which jeans I wanted, I was seriously contemplating your PBJs. Just thought they may have been too slim up top.