or Connect

Posts by Kas

Here's some information about a classic Cuban cocktail, the mojito. From my blog, while I was still posting regularly on it: Battle Royale, 3 Bacardis - Sunday, January 14, 2007 - by Kas A properly made Mojito is benediction for your tongue. Ordering a Mojito is much like ordering a certain dish of your preference, let's assume a steak for my more visually-oriented reader - if any. If you order a steak, you pretty much know what to expect: a slice of cow....
Might as well give my opinion. Men and women alike look for alliances that will increase their chances of survival and reproduction. After all, those are the 2 common denominators for EVERY species - humans are no different, we're just a biological machine people. People possessing qualities that increase their own chances of survival and reproduction are of course powerful allies because they will increase your chances as well. Hence we can define attraction: qualities...
Hi, I've got this (very) old suit - it used to be my dad's, I believe it was actually the suit he got married in - so it's most likely semi-custom. It's a german brand (Création Gross) and there's a label from a local Dutch tailorer. It fits me fairly well - could use a few alterations but nothing too fancy. However, it's fairly heavy and looks kind of old fashioned, this because of the fabric. My question: is this suit wearable nowadays? Pictures: (can make more per...