or Connect

Posts by walds11

I have the Bosca Weekend leather card wallet with single gusset currency opening. I'm thinking of stepping it up to a Burberry Horseferry Check Card Case. I just love the distinctive check pattern.
I prize the handwork/distressing as well, especially in denim jeans. And yes, the cost is definitely justified. I don't wear denim enough to be able to accomplish this. Minor distressing and hand repairing is my style. Majorly destroyed pieces are not my style. I've said this many times, RRL is the best in the business at this in my opinion.
^ Yep, it looks that way. I added a full priced RRL item over $150 to my cart , applied the LABOR code and no go. It does however work on sale RRL items. I do like the fact that it discounts right off the cart and not send you a gift card like the last promo they ran. BTW, the last gift card promo worked on all RRL items. I purchased a pair of RRL slim fit denim and it worked like a champ!
The tags are coming off and I will be wearing them tomorrow. Friday is casual day at the office. I had a similar issue with my slim fit Bayfields, but the waist measured huge on the first pair of 32s.
Very nice! Those are the City Gommino Loafers, which are more of a full rubber sole driver. Definitely more durable than the Gommino Drivers, but I prefer the later.
Sorry, I don't have any live pics, but these are the Westbrooks that I have in Congnac...http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/men-s/american-driving-mocs/westbrook-driving-moc-14057.htmlAnd these are the Tod's I'm interested in...http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/tods-gommini-driving-shoe-men/4065532?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=HAZEL%20SUEDEVery sharp looking. I'm really digging the woven leather front tie with branded shoelace clasps.
I've been rocking the Westbrook Driving Mocs in cognac bison for almost 6 months. Super Comfy! No break-in at all required. I'm thinking about ordering them in a khaki suede custom make-up. Rancourt charges about $60 extra for this. Total $355. I'm interested in a pair of Tod's suede drivers that look fairly similar to the the Rancourt custom make-ups. The Tod's are nice, but don't think $140 extra nice.
I received the 32s today (third pair!). The waist and hips are on point! Only thing is the length is a little longer than I’d like, but that’s not a big deal. You pushed me over the edge to order another pair of the 32s. Thanks! BTW, what an outstanding wash!
I ended up ordering another pair of 32s. They did an early exchange credit, so no harm, no foul. Fingers crossed that these fit better. Worse case scenario, I'll keep the current pair and stretch them out.I really like these, but don't need a light wash. My slim fit Bayfields satisfy my light wash needs. If the Billings go on a deep sale, I may pull the trigger anyways.
FYI, the tags are still attached.Now you are making things way more complicated, LOL! I doubt the 33s would be smaller since they have the 5 button closure and higher rise. I think I'm gonna try to stretch them out.