or Connect

Posts by walds11

Thanks for the side by side. The chocolate suede is really dark and rich. Very nice boot, which will complement my Indy snuff. I dig the commando sole. Not sure I can resist...
Is this the real true life color of the choco suede? So is the choco suede basically a dark brown? It appears really dark in LS's Instagram pic compared to the pic on their website. And the toe stitching seems like different a different color. Maybe it's the lighting? How will the choco suede age?http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2014/12/09/alden-shoe-choco-suede-nst-boot-restock-lsw/I have a pair of Indy Snuff Suede boots, which go great with my dress attire...khakis and...
I can see having both. They have totally different looks.What about the width? I am a 8.5D in the Trubalance. I've read that some people tend to find Barrie slightly more narrow in the front than the Trubalance and they go with an 8.5E.
Thanks guys. These are really nice. Since I already have a pair of suede boots (Indy snuff suede), would it be too repetitive to get these? I can hope that Leather Soul does another run of the CXL tanker boot. And excuse my ignorance, but why do they call it a tanker boot?
Those are hot! So, really a dark brown suede? I am on a side kick. I picked up a pair of Indy snuff suede boots recently and love them!I wear a size 8.5D in the Trubalance last. What size do you recommend in the Barrie last?
Here is my new pick-up...http://www.m-clip.com/Natural-Solid-Slide-Money-Clip.htmlULTRALIGHT V SERIES Natural Solid Slide Money ClipNeat little clip with a cool clipping mechanism.
I heard that too. I don't really dig the brass eyelets and speedhooks. I think Leather Soul is doing another run of the Ultimate Indy, but I heard they can be difficult to deal with.
Very tough man! The Alden SF snuff suede and Need Supply Union Hill tan suede Indy boots are very different boots. I have been on a suede and boot kick lately. The force is strong with this one...LOL!True, suede can be limiting. I really want Indy's with a commando sole, so maybe I'll hold out for the LS Ultimate Indy or Epaluet Innsbruck Indy. Or I could convert my Alden SF snuff suede soles into proprietary OEM commando soles for $95 at the local cobbler. It's probably...
I am just thinking if 2 pairs of suede Indy's would be over kill. I have a pair of snuff suede Indy's with from Alden SF. They have the double waterlock leather sole with a 360 degree welt. The tan suede makeups from Need Supply have a commando sole, 270 degree welt and no speed hooks. Those are the main differences. I really like the commando sole. Hmm, decisions, decisions...
I have a pair of snuff suede Indy boots and they go with all of the above. The tan suede is lighter in color and doesn't go with all the above in my opinion. Or does it?