or Connect

Posts by walds11

^Very interesting. Do you mind sharing the entire article? The RRL store in Brooklyn, NY just open this past fall. How do these RRL standalone stores perform? I wonder how 1-800 number and internet sales are doing for RRL?
Will do.I have the Bayfield wash jeans. I agree with you on all counts. They are actually my all-time favorite jeans.
RRL Slim-Fits are perfect for my slender 6ft/170lb frame. I also have a pair of Low-Straights. The bigger leg opening on those is perfect for boots.
I've had great success with the 1-800 number and email. I do 99.99% of my ordering via the 1-800 number. They've even given me nice courtesy discounts on full priced items
Hey guys, there is some new denim on the website. Two that catch my eye are the Slim-Fit Fairview wash and the Slim-Fit Billings wash. Both are made in the USA from 14.7oz American selvedge denim. A nice medium weight denim. RRL is killing it with these denim washes. They are the best at doing pre-distressed denim! F*uk, I'm ready to whip out my credit card
For sale is Mitchell Leather Factory Money Clip Wallet Limited Edition black sharkskin in lightly used condition. More details here... http://shop.mitchell-leather.com/Money-Clip-Wallet-Limited-Edition-Exotic-Shark-Skin-MCW-Shark.htm Reduced to $100 shipping included. I will only ship within the US. Paypal only. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking.
Sold.
I'm seeing the same thing. That's f'ed up, although this is nothing new with RL. They obviously haven't updated the website with the sale prices yet. Come on RL!!!Edit: the sale prices are up...http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=88122406&cp=2943767&s=D-DollarRank&ab=ln_nodivision_cs_rrl
Not sure yet, but got an email from my SA contact at the RRL East Hampton store..."Summer is almost here!We welcome you to share in our VIP Presale event where we will be offering 40% off our Spring 2016 Collection. Come share a glass of rose with us as we toast the upcoming season!In addition we are bringing back women’s Vintage!For any requests or inquires please feel free to contact me and enjoy the rest of your weekend!"
For sale is a pair Alden LHS Brown Chromexcel Single Flexible Leather Sole Penny Loafers on the Van Last, size 8.5D in worn condition. The Van Last is approximately 1/4 to 1/2 size larger than regular U.S. size. Green box and shoe bags included. These were purchased new from an Alden dealer. Please note that I had a cobbler install leather heal counters to compensate for my narrow heal, but still not digging the fit. $200, plus shipping. I will only ship within the...