or Connect

Posts by walds11

Thanks for the info. I recently put a deposit down for the next run of the LS UI. Am I locked into the current price of $585?
Wow, weren't they $512 (403 model for example)? I know that the LS Ultimate Indys are $585.
What's good to treat the CXL boots against water and other elements? I prefer something that does not darken the CXL. I've used mink oil in the past. I believe that Leffot recommends Montana Pitch Blend leather dressing. What about Alden Leather Defender?
What is the best way to treat the CXL boots against water and other elements? I prefer something that does not darken the CXL. I've used mink oil in the past. Anyone use Montana Pitch Blend leather dressing?
What is the best way to treat the CXL Indy against water and other elements? I prefer something that does not darken the CXL. I've used mink oil in the past. I believe that Leffot recommends Montana Pitch Blend leather dressing. What about Alden Leather Defender?
Sweet Mike! Come to think of it, I may go with the Natural CXL belt to start. It goes with more of my other attire and shoes. I wear my boots mostly with jeans and generally don't tuck my shirt, so belt color is not an issue in those instances.
Mike, any idea when you'll get more sizes of the brown and natural CXL casual belts back in stock? I am trying decide which color to go with. The brown will go well with my brown CXL Wolverine Courtland 1000 Mile boots and future LS Ultimate Indys. It may be too dark for my other shoes and the natural may be too light. Hmmm...
I tend to prefer tans and lighter browns as well. I like the softness and feel of CXL. I wish there was a color in between natty and brown. That would be my ideal color. Anyway, I want an Indy with commando sole and darker welt and you can't go wrong with the LS Ultimate Indy. I don't mind having multiple pairs of of the same model and I am a boot guy at heart.
Nice boot! I am going back and forth between the brown and natty CXL Indy boots. The brown CXL is a probably the most versatile pair of Indys out there in my opinion. Add a commando sole and darker welt and you've got yourself Ultimate Indy from LS. I am about ready to put a deposit down on the next run. Will at LS said the next run should be available by the end of the year, possibly sooner. Long wait, but well worth it. FYI, my one and only pair of Indys so far are...
I generally don't tuck my shirts in when wearing jeans, so belt color won't be an issue. Come to think of it, I rarely wear a belt with jeans. Brown will work great for business casual.