or Connect

Posts by walds11

DuckOB, the linked worked. Thanks for sharing. I've never seen the red brick sole. They look very comfy. The ones I ordered have the double waterlock leather sole.
Thanks! I'd like to see some pics of your suede Indy's. The snuff suede color is hard to pin down in pics. It's looks like a medium golden brown. Anyway, they are sharp looking boots that will pair well with jeans and khakis.
I pulled the trigger on a pair of Alden Indy Snuff Suede boots from the Alden Shop in San Fran. They will be delivered to my door step this coming Friday. I can't wait. This is my first pair of Alden's. This thread enabled me, thanks a lot guys It was tough to drop this kind of dough on a pair of boots, but hey you only live once right?!? I have a pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers and a pair of Wolverine Courtland 1000 Mile boots, so these suede beauties will complement my...
I have a pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers amber harness and Wolverine Courtland 1000 Mile brown leather. I love them both, but wear the Wolverines more often. They are a more diverse boot in my opinion, especially with the vibram rubber pad and heal lift. I've been intrigued by the Alden Indy boot, which is similar in style to the Wolverine Courtland 1000 Mile boot. The Alden Indy snuff suede boots really caught my eye. Very nice looking boot! These would look great with...
I pulled the trigger on a pair of MeUndies trunks and put them through the full test this weekend...lounging, sleeping, working out, etc...My wife even likes them, especially the cool pink color The micro modal material is so soft and comfortable. My only concern is the longevity of this material and pilling. I've had my current supply of Under Armor Boxerjock Boxer Briefs for just over a year. I wear them weekly and obviously wash them weekly as well; there is no sign...
I guess I will order a pair of Meundies to try out using one of their promo codes and free shipping. If I like them, then I'll use the promo code to order a full supply. Prior to wearing Under Armor Boxerjocks, I wore 100% cotton boxer briefs. I will never go back to cotton. I love the feel, breathability and longevity of the Under Armors. The only negative is the thick waist band. Hopefully the Meundies can deliver the same.
I was wondering the same thing about Meundies. I've been a long time wearer of Under Armour Men's The Original 3'' Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs. Which one of the Meundies is closest to the 3" inseam Under Armor's? Probably the trunk? The Under Armors are great, but looking for something more "sexy" with cool colors, breathable, moisture wicking, long lasting and reasonably priced.
There is barely any room at the top, especially the right boot where it's just about touching. The boots are comfy and fit well, so I guess no worries.
Yes, sort of. Mine almost touch at the top, at least you have some spacing. Once the boots really break in, I bet it will touch. Like you said, I don't think much of it, they still fit and wear fine. I guess it's the nature of the beast with skinny ankles
I wore my Courtlands out for the first time today. They are breaking in very nicely; pretty much broken in out of the box. And very comfy too! How do you handle skinny chicken legs and ankles like me where the lacing spaces up very close together at the top? Almost touching. I wear medium weight socks. Can you visualize what I am talking about?