or Connect

Posts by walds11

Here is my new pick-up...http://www.m-clip.com/Natural-Solid-Slide-Money-Clip.htmlULTRALIGHT V SERIES Natural Solid Slide Money ClipNeat little clip with a cool clipping mechanism.
I heard that too. I don't really dig the brass eyelets and speedhooks. I think Leather Soul is doing another run of the Ultimate Indy, but I heard they can be difficult to deal with.
Very tough man! The Alden SF snuff suede and Need Supply Union Hill tan suede Indy boots are very different boots. I have been on a suede and boot kick lately. The force is strong with this one...LOL!True, suede can be limiting. I really want Indy's with a commando sole, so maybe I'll hold out for the LS Ultimate Indy or Epaluet Innsbruck Indy. Or I could convert my Alden SF snuff suede soles into proprietary OEM commando soles for $95 at the local cobbler. It's probably...
I am just thinking if 2 pairs of suede Indy's would be over kill. I have a pair of snuff suede Indy's with from Alden SF. They have the double waterlock leather sole with a 360 degree welt. The tan suede makeups from Need Supply have a commando sole, 270 degree welt and no speed hooks. Those are the main differences. I really like the commando sole. Hmm, decisions, decisions...
I have a pair of snuff suede Indy boots and they go with all of the above. The tan suede is lighter in color and doesn't go with all the above in my opinion. Or does it?
Nice suede you got there! I am thinking about getting a pair of Need Supply Union Hill Indy Boots. The tan suede looks great with dark wash jeans. What other attire does the tan suede go with?
Thanks. Come to think of it, some of my old belts are 36s. Depending on the type of pants (trousers or jeans), I use center hole or sometimes one more hole in...
Thanks buddy!Now for belt sizing, its been a while since I purchased a belt. I am 32/33 pant size, pushing 33. Would you suggest a 34 or 36 belt?
Any recommendations on a belt to go with Alden Snuff Suede? I have a pair of Snuff Suede Indy boots from Alden SF and a pair of Epaulet Snuff Suede Alt Wien shoes on the way. What about the Epaulet Snuff Suede dress belt? http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/accessories/products/dress-belt-snuff-suede
I have a pair of Courtlands as well. Great in the rough weather!