or Connect

Posts by walds11

Lined or unlined in just the forefront part of the shoe? The sole is different as well, correct?
Thanks guys. It seems that the general consensus is TB sizing is fairly similar to Van sizing. I think Sherman Brothers stocks one of the penny models, so it may be worth going there to get sized up on the Van.What's the difference between the Unlined Flex Penny Loafer and the Lined version? Is one going to fit any different than the other?I am a big fan of slip-on shoes and the LHS is the only Alden slip-on shoe that I'd buy, based on looks.
Guys, I have a sizing question. I am an 8.5D in the Trubalance Last. What size would work for me in the Van Last? I am really digging the County Calf LHS from TSM. Love the light tan color and texture of the calf leather. I wonder when TSM will be throwing them up live on the website? I am also digging the Unlined Flex Penny Loafer in brown chromexcel from Alden SF. This is LHS, correct? Not sure which one I'd choose if I had to pick just one. Hmm...?
Damn, those are amazing looking! They will make a nice spring/summer shoe. Are they part of the Handsewn Leisure line? Van Last? When are they expected to hit TSM's website?
Nice pickup! I prefer light to medium weight jeans. I may pick up a pair of Low Straight Dark-Wash jeans that I referenced in my post above.
I'd like to know as well. I ordered a pair of Low Straight Dark-Wash denims. Same deal made in the USA from imported fabrics. This will be my first pair of RRL jeans. Totally looking forward to it! Can we assume that it's Japanese selvedge denim since the fabrics are imported? Here is an old article that may be of interest...http://www.rawrdenim.com/2013/12/the-rrl-rundown-what-you-need-to-know/It states..."Each pair of RRL denim is constructed of Cone Mills selvedge...
LS's website is down. Got error message site not found
Thanks man. Wow, the waist stretched to 33"? If that's the case, then I'll definitely size down.
Sweet thanks. Hopefully your measurements will determine if I need to size up or down.