or Connect

Posts by cocostella

Been on a bit of a Cynar run myself. Love it neat.
Thanks Fok. IIRC DH 19cm is based on APC's NS? Might get them one size down/snug in the waist (not full-SUFU way) to absorb some of the roominess. Just want them slim with not too large a leg opening, as I prefer that 19cm look.
Thanks doods. Sounds like Petit Standards will cause the least amount of pain vs. more denim-head stuff like Rogue Territory, 3sixteen, Japan Blue, etc...? I'm tempted to go back to my old faithful MIJ 19cm raws, but want to try something new.
Funny, I've just been thinking about getting a new raw, selvedge pair to break in. It's been several years and all my old raws are long gone. Was considering APC Petit (New?) Standards, which I've never had, or maybe something else... I've mainly been a Dior 19cm MIJ man, but am up for something different. Any suggestions?
@blahspam That's too bad, man. I like the positive attitude though! ^ I like my Suunto. Looks more like an actual watch, than a small computer strapped to my wrist. 4.2mi yesterday and 5mi today. Just getting back into it after coupla' weeks off from Carlsbad Marathon. Eyeballing the next one...
That might be the rare miss Regis. Top looks real good. I think I like the bottom half too. However, together... I'm not feeling it. Of course, I'm several strong beers in here, so
Cam revealed his true self after that fumble. Finally...
Good Super Bowl so far.