or Connect

Posts by cocostella

No prob. Never apologize for party fotos! Just life... and beer. Societe makes very good beer, but their place, though ok the inside, is in a typical industrial complex and not worth the visit. Alpine is a bit of a drive outside SD, but has character , and of course great beer. Safest bet is Ballast Point, in Little Italy, which is mid-town SD and close to everything. Food's ok... Beer is top-notch, as you know. They don't have to worry about decent beer wherever they go...
Hamilton's TavernMonkey PawSmall BarStarlite for casual dining w/ outside seating too.At Hams right now for Super Bowl.
^NICE!!! ^^ Yes, these appear to be the dueling epicenters.
Ha. I feel the same about the shit i can't get like Hill Farmstead and Tree House! I rate the Nelson slightly higher, but honestly, godamn Sculpin Grapefruit is really what's the bomb right now IMHO. Maybe it's just that I've had so much "regular" Sculpin over the years. I dunno... but something 'bout that grapefruit!
Rogue's the worst. Ugh. Enjoying a Brenne x Noilly Prat Boulevardier with an HU48 just now. I think the bitterness of the Campari tames the sweet fruit of the Brenne well.
HU48 with a nice Brenne Boulevardier. This smoke has gone next level, since I got them couple years ago. Phenomenal draw and flavor. Too bad I only have a few left.
Perfect for jacuzzi time.
^Thank you.
Thinking about some Eytys Mother Canvas sneakers. Anyone know how the sizing is on these? Thanks