or Connect

Posts by cocostella

Been on my own mod revival trip lately. One of the more recent additions are these US made Allen Edmonds "Lowry Hill" kiltie tassel loafers. Prefer these to the Weejun tassels.
It's ok. Was a gift from my buddy, so would depend on price, of course. Thought it was fantastic in a Manhattan earlier. Has a slight "offness" to it, I can't quite put my finger on. Pretty vanilla/banana forward... almost like an over-aged rum. It's enjoyable, but I'd reach for other things if I was drinking it straight.
Nice haul. Brenne (single malt French whiskey aged in congnac barrels) rocks with ERDM Demi Tasse, on back deck.
Merry Christmas x Guinness!
Might look better with sunglasses vs the ones your wearing. Looks fine as is... as Ken said, just don't worry about it, as it's aight.
Thanks Jet. Really appreciate it. Ya, realized I missed out on tons of sales, but was preoccupied with Christmas shopping. Oh well.
Jet, Partagas, Krish, or whoever wants to chime in... Need a cab of something that's smoking good fresh right now. Half will be as gifts for an upcoming party next month. The other half to throw in my humi. Gotta' keep it under $200. Thanks in advance. Feel free to PM if you've got a particular box code or source... I've ordered from most of the usual suspects.
Shirt not flattering dat mid-section.
Have you tried Fiirestone's "Wookey Jack?" It's a rye black ale and marvelous.