or Connect

Posts by cocostella

Torsion - Thanks for keeping the thread alive, but most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your first? Regardless, cheers to you. Usual Cuba Libre and the so smooth and reliable QDO... the gift that keeps on giving!
Nice barley wine here...
Me too. Where you at LD? I'm down here in Nado.
This was absolutely phenomenal. Almost too rich 3/4 way through. A nice 8oz glass would've been optimal.
Will be crushing these at the beach. Solid Czech Pilsner!
Last night at the drive-in. Only takes two of these to slap you up side the head. 10% abv, but something about these hops just ... Pretty rough and unbalanced. Somehow, I still enjoyed them!
Hc4, I'm sure I missed this somewhere along the line, but are you in the industry? I notice you usually have the logo'd glass to match (or in this case, almost match), what you're imbibing. Always drinking the good shite too! Just curious.
I feel the same. Canning has allowed me to rediscover some older favorites, which I had previously grown tired of many years ago. Seems like certain beers are just brighter somehow, more vibrant, in cans. My fist experience with this was with Sierra Nevada's Pale Ale, several years ago. Sculpin was next... and now this. It's one of the things I really appreciated about Westbrook's offerings, earlier this summer. Damn, wish I had some of their Gose and "One Claw" cans...
Congratulations Tween!!!