or Connect

Posts by cocostella

Really enjoying the last bit of banter. Just when you thought there was nothing left to say... Every generation has a cutting edge movement, or two, which is closely followed by a cartoon version of the "original." Some movements are more radical than others, perhaps due to current politics, economics, etc... Same shit. Different day. Some were followers. Some were leaders. A few lifers. Most just passing through. Plenty of fond memories. Unfortunately, coupla'...
About 8 bottles in this giant glass!
@OccultaVexillum I was so expecting some type of sneaker anchoring that fit, as I scrolled down. Might just be me, but reminds me of certain Ervell looks.
Hi, what do these measure across the hem and how long is the inseam? Japanese fabric? Thanks
^ Nice hc4! I've got the pork tenderloin and potatoes au gratin in the oven, myself. Just grabbed a grimlin of the new Coronado Brewing Co x Bear Republic "MerBear" Rye IPA. It's got a slightly sweet malt finish, which is going well with this BoliPC and CR Northern Harvest Rye.
Melon, fwiw I think it works well there.
Another interesting read. Always enjoy the comments as well, particularly when the author engages in them. @gettoasty Matrix reference made me lol.
HOW DARE YOU!!! Seriously though, down here in San Diego I cannot remember a time when Vans weren't in the top three most popular shoes of the moment. At least as far back as I can remember, late 70's, they have always been in the mix. Strong surf and skate culture here, obviously.
When have vans ever not been having a moment?