or Connect

Posts by cocostella

Perfect for jacuzzi time.
^Thank you.
Thinking about some Eytys Mother Canvas sneakers. Anyone know how the sizing is on these? Thanks
Thinking about some Eytys Mother Canvas sneakers. Anyone know how the sizing is on these?
tproc - was that you in the should I? thread on those McQueen's? They look good there. Saw on MrP and was tempted.
That last sentence rings so true. Nothing better than just one or two folks getting what it is you're putting down.
Thanks for the comments cerneabbas and gsvs5. Something about that look... I seem to always come back to it...
Yes, I was wondering if mods were wearing them in late sixties vs the 79' revival time. I wore them in 80' with the white socks as you described. Of course, back then they were made in the USA and of much higher quality. I usually go with Allen Edmonds for that very reason these days.
Selling these Jeans. Iv'e worn 'em 25+ times and had them dry cleaned just a few wears ago, so they're in excellent shape. They're tagged a size 31, but measure approximately 17" x 34" and have a nice 7" hem. I'd like $135 $125 via Paypal Gift from a confirmed and verified user only, please. USPS Priority Shipping withing CONUS is included.
Was thinking $100 for these.