or Connect

Posts by cocostella

Your t shirts constantly ruin your fits. from what I can tell, suit and boots look solid.
18.3 miles this morning. Kept a pretty decent pace, for me, at 8:13/mi. Legs tired now. So far the Adidas Adios fit best. Awaiting Brooks Racers. I think one of those will be what I run my first marathon in.
Thanks for the suggestions. I've got the Brooks Racers, Newton Distance, Saucony Fastwitch and Adidas Adios Boost on order to try out. The Hoka Conquests are definitely reducing my body's wear and tear on the mid and long runs, but are just to extreme for me to use all the time, or on race day. Need to integrate a more "normal" shoe into the rotation. We'll see if any of these work.
^ Thanks 9.2mi yesterday at 7:55/mi pace. Easy 5mi today.
Thanks. Just looking for a few options to try, so I'll add them to the list.
New to thread. Lifelong runner, off and on. Training for first marathon and am about 6wks in, with about 6wks to go. longest run was 16.2mi at an 8:27 pace. I have an 18mi run scheduled for this Sat. Switched to Hoka Conquest from Ascics gt2000 about a month and like them a lot. A bit squishy on turns, but really seem to reduce the wear and tear on my joints and back. I'm wondering if there isn't something lighter and a bit more solid for me to use on race day? Of...
^ ^^ Those both look delicious just now! El Dorado5/Mexi Coke Cuba Libre for me.
Hate "open air" good Samaritans. TriniReyes are one of my favorite smalls for sure. This is my first from a box that came in a few weeks ago. Really enjoyable so far. Robust with a slight edge, yet rich and balanced. Can see these aging well. BoliPC with ElDorado5 x MexiCoke Cuba Libre.
This is very good. Aged in wine barrels with Rainier and Bing cherries.