or Connect

Posts by cocostella

@RegisDB9 If I may... You pretty much always look money. The color combos show forethought and the pieces fit you very well. Obviously, you put the work in health and exercise wise. The only "problem" I see is an incogruency between your inspiration fotos (mmm lookbook, Scarface, etc), and posts of yourself. Basically, you look sharp and fit, but the "inspiration" fotos seem looser... more louche. Again, it's a nitpick, and a critique you may justifiably choose to ignore....
Lol. All true!
Noted. Will try!
Really enjoyed that Biscotti, myself. Had these last night and they were both very good:
Dammit I'm getting thirsty! At work taking a mental inventory of my current stash.Outta here in half-hour. Looks like it's gonna' be said Boulevardier, a Pegu Club, or my usual Cuba Libre with FdC 4yo, Mexican Coke and a floater of FdC 18yo.
Copy. Thanks. And yes, obviously was thinking Campari, when I wrote Aperol. Haven't had Cynar and soda, but sounds good. I like it on its own for sure.
I've yet to acquire a bottle of Gran Classico though. Would definitely like to try some cocktails with it.
Did I say Aperol? If I did, I was mistaken. I do like crushing Aperol Spritzs though. Have had many different variations of Boulevardiers over the years, but I seem to come back to the less expensive Vermouths like Noilly, Martini and R, and Cinzano, when I mix them up at home and have been very happy with the results. Use Reagan's Orange Bitters instead of Angostura more often than not too. Have had them in bars with Cochi, Vaya and Punt as well... Usually with a stronger...
Silver Oak usually a safe bet.