or Connect

Posts by cocostella

Vermouth is definitely the weakest part of my cocktail game. Don't know why it's so f'n hard for me to make the investment, when arguably, it will effect most given cocktails way more than the typical base spirit will. I dunno...
Indesertum - Below, I would argue, is perhaps the most important link for your visit to San Diego! If you happen to be here at the right time for one of their better events (i.e., 2d Saturdays), you'll be stoked. The owner is an SD craft-beer original and few have his passion, or knowledge for good beer. http://hamiltonstavern.com/
Lol ^ This was delicious:
Socks throw this off IMHO. A dark blue with brown accents might work better, but this level of dress is no longer within my purview. Haven't regularly worn suits since late '98!
Looks good Hendrix. Still could do without that necklace. Something a little longer and not so "pendant-y" would be better IMHO.
I might be off on the Luxardo ratio, but I do know this... It was hella' good. My first thought at the nose was that it was a Last Word. Then my buddy (the bartender), said nope, bourbon.
habitant I don't think so. In theory, I kinda' like the idea of "glamming" up such a workwear staple... but i dunno, those don't hit for me for some reason.
Be forewarned, Uniqlo abruptly changed the sizing of their prima cotton/supreme multi-pack Ts sometime last year. I was always a Med, but now am a large. Wear med Hains and Uniqlo OCBDs too... Still solid for random jeans and OCBDs though.
Just working my way through. So far I've enjoyed every one of these. Perhaps, Chico King the least, I suppose...