or Connect

Posts by xizenta

Hi,Many thanks for the enquiry about weight on our cloths and I will try to explain a little more.Due to differences that can occur within the make process of cloth (yarn/ finishing changes), in general it is not possible to create a cloth the the exact same weight every single time and as such, many cloth makers/ merchants will give a lower and a higher weight with the usual weight being somewhere in the middle.As such, the general weight for the Super 120's and cashmere...
It's not the same cloth I think. Pattern looks a little different because the magenta check is more bold going vertically than horizontally on the Fox Flannel. Also this suit looks like a heavy 15+ ounce cloth while the Fox fabric is 10/11 ounces. Still, the photo helps to get an idea of what we can be looking at with a POW check in those colors.
http://www.themerchantfox.co.uk/prod/518/patterns/cwf9b214022 Anyone have experience with the Garrick Glen Check by Fox? Possibly not appropriate for a suit, but i'm thinking about it. I'd like to see a picture if anyone has had this made up into a jacket, thanks.
Is there any reason a cloth would not have a directly linear relationship between its gram weight and ounce weight? On the Dugdale website there are various cloths listed at 310 grams, but some are noted as 9oz and some 11oz. What's the deal? My understanding is that it must just be a mistake, but am I missing anything?
Yes. Is it a white shirt?? Haha I learned the hard way NOT to use Turner's placket with a plain white shirt. I've used it on the warzone oxford and it was fine, but on a plain white shirt you can see through the face of the garment to that awkwardly shaped inside piece. I am ordering my white shirts just with a standard placket now. The problem is the roll won't be as nice that way. Oh well. Will let you know how it turns out.
yes, you can charge as little as you want onto a card. I paid a $30 embroidering fee from a $1000 card and kept the balance.
Well. a jacket is much more valuable, and a lot more can conceivably go wrong with the structure by folding.I don't think putting a jacket in a box is going to cause any problems that steaming won't fix, but I can see what he was getting at by being concerned. Nothing is going to happen to a shirt if you fold it and put it in a box.Anyway, here is my suggestion for editing Turner's collar. I just sent off the order to Luxire to make 10 shirts with this second hidden...
bleh.Is the size on the 54 navy linen wool silk accurate? 21.75 p2p?lol when did I get too fat for 54??
so when are the Liverano premier sale jackets going to auction? I was interested but held off because I don't think they would sell out at those prices.
weeee. Those are mine.