or Connect

Posts by xizenta

Great gloves. I have the same ones in black! Which I bought from Shaya a bit over a month ago.I was watching the youtube video on gloves from Gentleman's Gazette and they recommend not buying gloves that do not use a traditional form of closure, which would be a button.I have to say it's my only complaint about those gloves, the wrist area stretches out and is awkwardly loose. I suppose I should be looking into having a button added?
Why was the cotton-silk chosen as the material for the second Panta run? It does not seem to be nearly as favored as the first run was. It's kind of a weird pick. I've never even seen a cotton-silk tie and generally wouldn't buy ribbed fabric. I would love something with similar patterns, colors, and constructions to the first run in a heavier silk. As soon as possible!
I'm interested in dress socks too. And Cappelli ties. I like Panta ties too but the cotton-silk does not appeal to me at all.
That Shantung is tits. I have one of his navy ones. Perfect weight, drape, construction.
I had an order that took probably about three months. They just use the cheapest shipping possible. It's a total gamble.
I think a thicker lining would introduce other issues; weight difference between lined and unlined tip; separation of silk from lining in the dimple; etc.It's really just the silk that was too thin on this. IMO.I love the look of the ties I got from this run but they definitely leave a kind of unsatisfactory feeling in how flimsy they are. I think Ed said next run will be a little heavier.
I may be the outlier here but Shaya's orders consistently get to me in California 3-4 days after shipping. Always amazing stuff.
I contacted him and he said he only had enough material left for an unlined 3 fold.Is that wool thick enough to support an unlined 3-fold?
How does it wear cooler?Are you just saying this because the Fresco is 1 oz heavier?How does it perform next to the 8-9oz fresco?
Amazing deal. The jackets look super lame in the photos but hopefully that is just because the models are not wearing the correct size.