or Connect

Posts by xizenta

Anyone know any cool vendors for blazer buttons? Got a navy Brioni sportcoat that's just itching to have its buttons converted to metal. PS: I know most of you prefer tonal buttons and don't think brass or gold blazer buttons are cool anymore. Not looking to start that argument again. Just wondering if anyone has seen anything as nice or nicer than the buttons Holland and Sherry make (very nice enamel coatings and gold plating).
It's even more prominent in the wild. All you see is blue bars. There are pics of that cloth in a jacket from someone else going back in this thread to last year or so. Just look at the LL history. What is nice about it is that the pattern does highlight excellent pattern matching against the sleeve.http://www.styleforum.net/t/56404/lightbox/post/7206800/id/1328423
I like 150CM but I never really buy Drakes stuff. Not enough handrolling!
Share some pics of these dugdale jackets. I ordered some NFW swatches and will probably make one soon. Also, the dugdale mohair blend doesn't seem to wear any cooler?Also tell us how you lined the jackets because I am thinking about quarter lined for this. It will be the lightest suiting I have done without more lining.
Fresco is all about dat crease. For me.
lol!
Excellent comparison. I like the Vanda roll the best. HN White looks good too. Cappelli and Shibumi look OK. Not at all into the look on that Rubinacci.Thanks for this as I do not have handrolled ties from any of those makers except for Cappelli.
Great gloves. I have the same ones in black! Which I bought from Shaya a bit over a month ago.I was watching the youtube video on gloves from Gentleman's Gazette and they recommend not buying gloves that do not use a traditional form of closure, which would be a button.I have to say it's my only complaint about those gloves, the wrist area stretches out and is awkwardly loose. I suppose I should be looking into having a button added?
Why was the cotton-silk chosen as the material for the second Panta run? It does not seem to be nearly as favored as the first run was. It's kind of a weird pick. I've never even seen a cotton-silk tie and generally wouldn't buy ribbed fabric. I would love something with similar patterns, colors, and constructions to the first run in a heavier silk. As soon as possible!
I'm interested in dress socks too. And Cappelli ties. I like Panta ties too but the cotton-silk does not appeal to me at all.