or Connect

Posts by xizenta

Is there any reason a cloth would not have a directly linear relationship between its gram weight and ounce weight? On the Dugdale website there are various cloths listed at 310 grams, but some are noted as 9oz and some 11oz. What's the deal? My understanding is that it must just be a mistake, but am I missing anything?
Yes. Is it a white shirt?? Haha I learned the hard way NOT to use Turner's placket with a plain white shirt. I've used it on the warzone oxford and it was fine, but on a plain white shirt you can see through the face of the garment to that awkwardly shaped inside piece. I am ordering my white shirts just with a standard placket now. The problem is the roll won't be as nice that way. Oh well. Will let you know how it turns out.
yes, you can charge as little as you want onto a card. I paid a $30 embroidering fee from a $1000 card and kept the balance.
Well. a jacket is much more valuable, and a lot more can conceivably go wrong with the structure by folding.I don't think putting a jacket in a box is going to cause any problems that steaming won't fix, but I can see what he was getting at by being concerned. Nothing is going to happen to a shirt if you fold it and put it in a box.Anyway, here is my suggestion for editing Turner's collar. I just sent off the order to Luxire to make 10 shirts with this second hidden...
bleh.Is the size on the 54 navy linen wool silk accurate? 21.75 p2p?lol when did I get too fat for 54??
so when are the Liverano premier sale jackets going to auction? I was interested but held off because I don't think they would sell out at those prices.
weeee. Those are mine.
Has anyone compared the 2-ply frescos with the 3-ply of the same color? I have a pair of 3-ply fresco trousers in the "Dark Grey Plain." Want to make a jacket from the 8oz or 10oz version (trousers are 14oz), and am wondering if the color will be off. I realize it will be obvious by feeling the material that they are not the same suiting. But by glancing?
Honestly I don't consider that a problem in my experience. I can wear the tie higher or lower. The problem is when you wear the tie lower the collar points are buttoned too close to the neck and aren't being pulled out enough. I have thought of a solution, which involves putting a second buttonhole under each collar point, in a slightly different location, so that the collar can be worn with a tie correctly. This seems to be the best of both worlds since there is no...
I have used both collars a lot and like them both.Turner's collar is more casual and really unique. The buttonholes are not in a great place for wearing with a tie. It looks really nice without a tie though, just do not try ordering it with a light colored shirt or you will probably see that funky placket through the breast of the shirt.I use a modified NOBD2 with bigger collar points and more cutaway, and am happy with it both open and with a tie.