or Connect

Posts by xizenta

Hey this looks great. 4% is a lot of elastane though. Hard to get your measurements right on stuff like this when you get such a stretchy fabric. I might give it a shot .
This is accurate.
No tradition or story or anything like that. I tried it one day and I liked it a lot better than doing the second button or first and second.I like the symmetry between the open space above and below my buttoning point; this keeps the quarters more open. And anyway, the top button is closer to my natural waistline than the middle button ever since I gained a little weight. FWIW I have about five (hard-3btn) sportcoats from Belvest and Zegna that I wear this way. Will try...
Email them.
Hi, I don't intend to button the top button. I do it on my hard-3 jackets because the top button on those is much closer to my ideal buttoning position than the middle one. With this jacket I'm trying to solve that issue by moving everything upward. Agreed about the issues with the first photo. Yeah I changed it. Anyway, I told them to go ahead with the positioning in the second photo and we will see what we get.
Ok all. point taken. I will temper myself with a little bit of compromise. Going to ask for this.
crossposting this from the cloththread: Having this jacket made up mostly as a test run (it's a 7 ounce cotton) to create a pattern for some other orders. I want to know what everyone thinks about button placement. Most 3R2 jackets have a much lower buttoning point. I never liked this, and typically like to button up near the bottom of my sternum, as in the 3-button below (this one is a solid 3 button, not a 3R2, but a lot of people would still prefer to wear it with...
I'm having this jacket made up mostly as a test run (it's a 7 ounce cotton) to create a pattern for some other orders. I want to know what everyone thinks about button placement. Most 3R2 jackets have a much lower buttoning point. I never liked this, and typically like to button up near the bottom of my sternum, as in the 3-button below (this one is a solid 3 button, not a 3R2, but a lot of people would still prefer to wear it with the middle button done, I...
Darker trousers no problem imo. Lighter trousers make me look more bottom heavy (though in this picture I kind of look like I have big thighs anyway).
You order the shirts like normal, then put in the comments that you do not want them to begin making them until you e-mail further instructions in the future. I have done it a few times. They are good about it.